Contributor
Has anybody had filler under the eye? I’m thinking about it and would love to hear if anybody has an opinion
Honored Contributor

I met a woman years ago that had fat removed from undereye area.  She looked great.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I would love to hear too.  I don't really have wrinkles but I have deep under eye hollows and have been thinking of getting fillers.

Honored Contributor

@Aless1  I just did some reading about the subject matter because you got me curious.  It does remove darkness under eyes.  There are a variety of fillers and it is up to the professional which one is used.  If you don't like the results, it can be reversed but only on certain fillers used.  Price $600 and up.  It lasts 9 to 10 months and sometimes a little over a year.  That is not much time as far as I am concerned.  I thought a few years, boy was I wrong.  I hope you get some answers, but read on your own about the procedure and always go to an M.D. for the procedure.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I have my cheeks done.........and it is NOT painless.   I would never consider having it done anywhere near my eyes.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Valued Contributor

I've been debating this also.  The dr I went to said it helps with hollowness but not wrinkles so much.  I have heard about mixed results so I'm hesitant.  The skin under the eye is thin so I'm afraid you'd see the filler.  The dr I see is very proficient but I still have reservations.  As a previous poster mentioned, some fillers can be dissolved if you don't like the results.  My dr said I'd be happier with an undereye lift but I'm nervous about that too.  I tried Thermismooth but didn't notice any results other than a lighter wallet.

Super Contributor

I have -

believe it or not was  surprisingly painless!

I might add that I only use a plastic surgeon for Botox and filler 

The results last 6 to 9 months 

I would highly recommend 

Valued Contributor

@Gsmom , can I ask if it helped with creases or wrinkles under the eyes?

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I did it for the “hollowness “ 

i have taken very good care of my skin and my eyes aren’t really my problem area (I have used Dr Denese serum for at least 10 years )

I do notice that it removed the slight shadow that was there and the Botox takes away the crows feet 

also it’s jevederm 

i schedule Botox and filler at the same appointment twice a year 

Honored Contributor

@Gsmom wrote:

I did it for the “hollowness “ 

i have taken very good care of my skin and my eyes aren’t really my problem area (I have used Dr Denese serum for at least 10 years )

I do notice that it removed the slight shadow that was there and the Botox takes away the crows feet 

also it’s jevederm 

i schedule Botox and filler at the same appointment twice a year 

@Gsmom   I also have hollows but have been afriad to have it done because it's near my eyes.  My skin is also good, I have no wrinkles ...it's just those deep hollows or tear duct furrows that have gotten much worse as I've gotten older.

I went to see a local plastic surgeon for a consultation but it would have been his nurse who would administer the fillers.  I chickened out and would feel more comfortable having an MD perform the procedure.

Do you have an MD or was it a nurse?