Respected Contributor

Re: Under eye Concealer suggestions?

@wvumountiefan...I was going to Sephora today but decided to go to Nordstroms....Funny that you mentioned BY TERRY because I do want to try the concealer among others. Its expensive but judging from the reviews, I hope thats the one! 

Respected Contributor

@Kabella wrote:

@wvumountiefan...I was going to Sephora today but decided to go to Nordstroms....Funny that you mentioned BY TERRY because I do want to try the concealer among others. Its expensive but judging from the reviews, I hope thats the one! 

@Kabella  I use the ByTerry Hydro Powder. I have not tried their concealer, but maybe I should since I love the powder so much. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefan wrote:

@Kabella wrote:

@Kabella  I use the ByTerry Hydro Powder. I have not tried their concealer, but maybe I should since I love the powder so much. Smiley Happy

By Terry's cream shadow sticks are simply amazing. They had a 5 pc set around the Holidays and the colors are gorgeous. Expensive but worth it (I got them on sale). I also like the Baum de rose crystalline lip gloss is awesome too (got a deluxe sample size of it with my order of the shadow sticks. I wouldn't mind trying more of the products from that line but yes, very expensive yikes!

Valued Contributor

I have horrible hereditary dark circles and I have tried every concealer out there over the past 15 years.  After much trial and error, my routine is to use a thin layer of Bobbi Brown corrector--it is a peachy shade that counteracts the blue discoloration.  Then on top I use the Nars radiant creamy concealer over that and stipple it all together using the Sephora pro airbrush concealer brush.  

Honored Contributor

@Kabella

Doe foot ???   Is this a typo?

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wvumountiefan Yes, as you know I ended up getting & loving the BY TERRY Concealor & the powder you redo'd is the best I have ever used. I had a review on both products & thanked all the ladies for their suggestions. I tryed so many of them but for my needs the BY TERRY won out. If I can find a less expensive product then I would replace,

Honored Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Kabella

Doe foot ???   Is this a typo?

This is a doe foot applicator @Tinkrbl44

download.jpg

Respected Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 not a typo as far as I know.

Honored Contributor

Urban Decay uses a doe foot wand on their eyelid primers and their concealers. I went to their FB page to suggest they switch to a pump top for their concealer glass bottles.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Respected Contributor

@JustJazzmom A Pump would be best, I agree. Funny you should mention that. I have an empty Nars Sheer Glow bottle which I bought the pump separate. You gave me a good idea! I don't use that foundation anymore. Now before buying BY TERRY, I used Maybelline instant age rewind concealer. It worked great on me but I did not like the sponge applicator & did empty it and put it in a pot but it did not perform the same. Now, I am thinking of buying 2 or 3 bottles of Maybelline & transfering them in the Nars bottle! ThankyouSmiley Happy  I do know theer is a website where they sell pumps for various foundations that don't have a pump. I googled it once and they are on back order for some of the foundations.