Respected Contributor

Under eye Concealer suggestions?

I don't have deep circles, just a little darkness in the corner of my eyes. I use Maybelline Instant Age Rewind in the shade fair which is neutral. It works very well for me but I am nearing the end of it. I never cared for the sponge but liked the results. I would prefer a doe foot applicator that gives the same silky non drying look. I read some reviews on a few brands. but would rather get the opinions of the ladies here. Any suggestion for one that is comparable? Thankyou Smiley Happy P.S. DS or highend

Honored Contributor

Re: Under eye Concealer suggestions?

@Kabella,     I, personally,  never found a drugstore concealer work for me.  Maybe times have changed.  I use Laura Mercier and it lasts a long time for me.  She offers about 3 or 4 different concealers.  My is the Secret Concealer in a round pot.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Kabella I just started using NARS concealer..tube w/ doe foot. IMO, one of the best I've tried.

Honored Contributor

I like bareminerals BareSkin concealer, it really covers imperfections and darkness for me.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@blackhole99 wrote:

I like bareminerals BareSkin concealer, it really covers imperfections and darkness for me.

If this is the one that looks like a mascara brush and came in a TSV about a year and a half ago, it's the best I've ever tried.

In fact the whole TSV is wonderful.

A270259, now available only in darker shades apparently. 

Honored Contributor

I like the Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector. 

A284935

download.jpg

A little is all you need. Makes you look well-rested. Read the reviews!

Trusted Contributor

Do any of these concealers that have been recommended emphasize lines or crepiness?

Honored Contributor

@isaboo wrote:

Do any of these concealers that have been recommended emphasize lines or crepiness?

The Becca product is a brightening cream. Since it has light-reflecting properties, it somewhat blurs imperfections and makes the skin appear smoother. This is not a concealer but after putting it on, I don't find the need to layer on a concealer over top of it. It brightens my under eye area and disguises darkness and shadows. It doesn't settle into lines either.  @isaboo

Honored Contributor

I don't use a separate product, I just use my regular foundation. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Honored Contributor

You can get rid of the dark circles with products like Essential K, Skinn's Hylighten, etc.    Takes about 90 days to work.   

♥Surface of the Sun♥