Honored Contributor

Re: Unbelieveable Prices on Dr. Perricon

The 2 and 5 cent shipping fees would be a red flag to me,  buyer beware!!

Honored Contributor

Do these vendors have any feedback ratings yet?

Esteemed Contributor

Yes I saw all the red flags but.....hey...you never know - could be a vendor going out of business.  My investment isn't that large and if it wasn't Amazon I'd never venture there.  However, I've had great experiences with "A" - even to tell me not to bother returning something that wasn't in original order.  Returns are also so easy - money refunded promptly.   If I lose $80 - I lose $80 - no big deal - but know "A" has my back.

Super Contributor

Hi guys  @fthunt @nyc1 if you look at bottom of tubes along where its crimped there should be a best buy date..Check that when you get the products....If a jar look on bottom....Sometimes on jars its a  batch code,if so call perricones Cs and give them that code and they can tell you when it was manufactured.....My guess is if the prices are that good they are getting ready to expire or already have....There CS told me that his stuff is usually good 2 yrs and 2 months..I have also got expired product from sephora so we need to ck everywhere we buy nowdays...I bought a neuropeptide night from ebay several months ago and it expires in feb 2018 so for 35.00 that was a good deal for me..Before i buy on ebay i always ask for the batch codes or BBD.I dont buy from ebay often but so far have not got any counterfeit perricone..

I dont trust qvc at all as far as getting fresh product  because several times i have bought Wen and it was 2 or 3 yrs old......I can bet that the perricone cream in the tubes on qvc is old stock they are trying to get rid of and thats why its 120.00 for 2 tubes.

Honored Contributor

My best guess is those products are counterfeit.

Amazon has a lot of fake beauty and skincare products.  No way are those products real for that price.

Honored Contributor

I once bought the expensive Neuropeptide Cream from QVC on some price reduction, maybe $179.00.  It went "bad" or rancid within a couple months.  I returned it and they sent another, that one also went rancid.  Obviously from the same batch.  The only Perricone product I buy now is the Face Finishing Moisturizer, I've never had trouble regardless of the source.

Contributor

@fthunt wrote:

Yes I saw all the red flags but.....hey...you never know - could be a vendor going out of business.  My investment isn't that large and if it wasn't Amazon I'd never venture there.  However, I've had great experiences with "A" - even to tell me not to bother returning something that wasn't in original order.  Returns are also so easy - money refunded promptly.   If I lose $80 - I lose $80 - no big deal - but know "A" has my back.

$80 may not be much to YOU, but it is for a lot of people here. Returns aren't always so easy if it's with a third party seller and sometimes there is no A to Z guarantee. If the seller had "Just Launched" after its name, you won't see anything in the mail.

Contributor

So, did you ever receive your cheap Perricone?