Honored Contributor

Re: Ulta vs Sephora - Why I like them both

I prefer Sephora for customer service as someone already stated night and day but the fact that Ulta is NOT in the mall is a huge plus for me and I like Ulta store brand stuff. It's actually pretty good. the last time I was in Ulta I was literally standing in the front of the store yelling ""I would like to pay now! I have money somebody come and check me out!"" Lol
Frequent Contributor

Hi Betteb , good to see you here ! I agree with you totally , I like both stores for the same reasons that you do. Ulta recently revised their point system, you don't earn them and then get a reward every 3 months anymore. You can now redeem them as you earn them, not sure if I like this as well. You have to earn 400 points to reach "Platinum Status ," but if you redeem all of them at once you lose this status and are no longer eligible for the special offers and promotions that go with it, you have to start from the beginning again. Time will tell.
Esteemed Contributor

On 7/30/2014 Xenagirl said: Hi Betteb , good to see you here ! I agree with you totally , I like both stores for the same reasons that you do. Ulta recently revised their point system, you don't earn them and then get a reward every 3 months anymore. You can now redeem them as you earn them, not sure if I like this as well. You have to earn 400 points to reach "Platinum Status ," but if you redeem all of them at once you lose this status and are no longer eligible for the special offers and promotions that go with it, you have to start from the beginning again. Time will tell.

OMGosh, Hi Xena{#emotions_dlg.wub} Great to see you. What's up with you GF?

I wish they would just forget all those point systems. I say, just give me decent price and some samples and I will be happy.

I think I have a current email addy for you? I'm gonna try to email you.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines