Super Contributor

Ulta's 21 days of Beauty - curing my return remorse

[ Edited ]

I recenlty purchased an item at Ulta that was a little higher than I normally pay for my makeup. I loved it, but felt too much buyer's remorse over the price, so I returned it. It was a really nice addition to my makeup routine and I did really like it, but just too much of a splurge. Happy to see the same item is listed during the 21 days of beauty for 1/2 price!  Can't wait to get it back in my beauty routine!  First time I've really paid attention to their daily deals and I'm glad I did!!

While I breathe, I hope - - South Carolina
Frequent Contributor

Re: Ulta's 21 days of Beauty - curing my return remorse

Would you mind telling us what the product is that you liked so much?  I just might need it too!

Esteemed Contributor

I am going to order two clarisonic brushes on Friday. To get them buy one get one free is a deal. The smash is eyeliners are also a sale that day so might pick up the navy. A
Super Contributor

@Nona of Five. It's the Stila eye shadow blush pallette. It's not really that expensive but i had just splurged on the IT Romantics pallette and the IT hombre blush. I love the Stila blush colors and the shadows are nicely pigmented.
While I breathe, I hope - - South Carolina
Valued Contributor

I read in the fine print with a $50 Benefit purchase!!!

Can anyone confirm getting these great deals alone, without buying other stuff?

Respected Contributor

@Nadjalu wrote:

I read in the fine print with a $50 Benefit purchase!!!

Can anyone confirm getting these great deals alone, without buying other stuff?

The 21 Days of Beauty deals don't require another purchase.  

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I saw this before in an email and forgot all about these deals this month. I missed out on the philosophy micro delivery, but everything else is an upcoming deal. Looking forward to the Clarisonic brushes and Bare Minerals deals!

Honored Contributor

I believe the ad you saw was for the free Brow Wax , at the Brow Bar, there you do have to spend 50.00 in Benefit products in order to get the free brow wax, but the rest of The Days of Beauty do not require any additional purchases....