Frequent Contributor
Sorry - I'm on my iPad so I can't c&p the link, but Ulta has I think 5 new kits that look pretty neat! Some include the new eye liner...
Contributor

Those kits are cute but nothing I need. I especially like the bags in the kits. Will wait till they show up in the outlets tho.

Occasional Contributor

I picked up Smoky & Sultry the other day. I was expecting mini sizes for the price of $20.00, but both eyeshadows were full size, as was the Moxie lipgloss, and the brush was full size, too. What a nice surprise! Great colors. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

The $10 kit for Lips & Eyes (item#2269230) is nice; it includes 4 minis--mascara, Moxie lipgloss, Queen Tiffany eyeshadow, and Golden Gate blush. However, I already have Queen Tiffany and Golden Gate...It would be nice if that had some new colors. Still, it's a good price and would be good for travel, except I don't travel with my loose powder anymore. Maybe it would be a good way to try BE if, say, you never tried it before. Yeah, that's it! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1} lol

The I Do kit looks nice (item #2269189, $49), too, but those aren't really my colors. I do like the train case that comes with it though.

Heck, all the kits are nice, but like many of you, there is not a darn thing I need in the bunch. Just as well. I have plenty of BE to last me a while, like a lifetime. {#emotions_dlg.blush}

Valued Contributor

I picked up the smoky & sultry with my 20% Ulta coupon in December. I got it to have a stash at the office for those days when I shouldn't put poky things near my eye until I've had a great deal of coffee! Nice little deal. It reminded me of when I was new to BE and Ulta had a little kit with a retractable brush and maybe a blush (?) for $10. I bought one, and then got a coupon and got me another one, and one for a couple of friends. If they still wore BE, they'd have gotten this little kit.