Reply
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 98
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Ulta and the 20 percent coupon!

I went in there today with my 20 percent coupon and they did not have half of what I wanted in stock. Prestige or other things. Crazy!
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,880
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Ulta and the 20 percent coupon!

Me, too. I only bought one thing.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,425
Registered: ‎10-03-2011

Re: Ulta and the 20 percent coupon!

Try online. That's what I did and they had everything on my list.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,606
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Ulta and the 20 percent coupon!

I thought I had a 20% off coupon. It says a big THANK YOU for being a member 20% off. Then in smaller print it says 10% off prestige brands, skin care and hair care, 20% off everything else. Excluding fragrance of course and a few other prestige brands and beauty steals. It's basically a 10% off coupon. I'm so annoyed and not making a trip for that! Smiley Sad. Where is the real 20% off coupon?!
Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,425
Registered: ‎10-03-2011

Re: Ulta and the 20 percent coupon!

On 4/2/2014 Cardamom said: I thought I had a 20% off coupon. It says a big THANK YOU for being a member 20% off. Then in smaller print it says 10% off prestige brands, skin care and hair care, 20% off everything else. Excluding fragrance of course and a few other prestige brands and beauty steals. It's basically a 10% off coupon. I'm so annoyed and not making a trip for that! Smiley Sad. Where is the real 20% off coupon?!

Would you consider IT Cosmetics a prestige brand? If it is, then there's a mistake on their website. I bought two of the No. 50 Primers, along with some other things (several Ulta brand nail polishes and some other mishmash), and 20% of the subtotal was deducted.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 1,606
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Ulta and the 20 percent coupon!

On 4/2/2014 JeanLouiseFinch said:
On 4/2/2014 Cardamom said: I thought I had a 20% off coupon. It says a big THANK YOU for being a member 20% off. Then in smaller print it says 10% off prestige brands, skin care and hair care, 20% off everything else. Excluding fragrance of course and a few other prestige brands and beauty steals. It's basically a 10% off coupon. I'm so annoyed and not making a trip for that! Smiley Sad. Where is the real 20% off coupon?!

Would you consider IT Cosmetics a prestige brand? If it is, then there's a mistake on their website. I bought two of the No. 50 Primers, along with some other things (several Ulta brand nail polishes and some other mishmash), and 20% of the subtotal was deducted.

Yes, I would. In fact I went there to buy the matte palette but they didn't have it. Glad you got the deal. I'm going to try on line too. Thank you.
Super Contributor
Posts: 344
Registered: ‎03-11-2012

Re: Ulta and the 20 percent coupon!

Cardamom, I got the same postcard you did. Only 10% off the prestige brands and 20 % off everything else. Whoopee!! Not!
Super Contributor
Posts: 1,535
Registered: ‎05-02-2013

Re: Ulta and the 20 percent coupon!

I got a 20% off Ulta postcard coupon on the mail, I hope it doesn't say 10% off prestige in fine print! I think I'm going to get Philosophy Whipped Body Creme which I've been wanting to buy but not for $32. I have it in Amazing Grace and am almost out, love it! I'm thinking of trying the Living Grace one this time but not sure.

Super Contributor
Posts: 1,535
Registered: ‎05-02-2013

Re: Ulta and the 20 percent coupon!

On 4/2/2014 sundrops said: Cardamom, I got the same postcard you did. Only 10% off the prestige brands and 20 % off everything else. Whoopee!! Not!


Oh no! Sounds like the same one I have, if it is only 10% prestige brands I'll wait until we get another 20% off coupon to get the whipped body creme.

Occasional Contributor
Posts: 18
Registered: ‎03-28-2011

Re: Ulta and the 20 percent coupon!

I received a 20% off everything including prestige but with a few exclusions (fragrance, Clinique, Lancome, Dermalogica, 5 for $10 offers, Beauty Steals and Benefit Brow Bar Services). I am a platinum rewards member so perhaps that's why? Are those that received 10% off prestige platinum? That would be the only reason I could of (not being platinum).