Valued Contributor

My last Ulta purchases were via the website, so I haven't been in the store since before Christmas. I just got a $20 intro kit with the Nars Orgasm blush. Heard so much about it, I had to try it. Laura Gellar stuff is on sale.. I bought her Quench n Tint, and love it. Also the Tahitian Glow body frosting. I see Mally doesn't come up on the website anymore so I guess that's gone. If LG goes too, what  will replace those two iconic ladies?

Respected Contributor

I've been watching their 21 days of beauty, and since a store opened just a few miles from me, I've been there twice in the last few days.  I bought two Urban Decay Primer Potion at half price.  Would have gotten a different brand that was a special a few days earlier, and a better buy, but my store didn't have it.  

Yesterday, Bye Bye Pores was 1/2 price, and I've hit pan in the one I have (have had it for years), so I got that, but, they had a Tartiest shadow palette 1/2 price online only.  I tested the palette, and it's really great.  I use a light hand, and got a very pretty look.  So I ordered these two, and because I didn't want to pay shipping, I added in a Lipstick Queen lipstick in Hanky Panky that was on sale for $14.  Never tried that brand.  I hope I like it!

I'm set until next Sunday, when the Urban Decay shadows will be half price.  Might have to pass on these, though, since I got the Tartiest palette yesterday.  We'll see!

tarteist™ PRO REMIX Amazonian clay palette

Honored Contributor

My nearest Ulta is actually probably within a mile from my home, but I just can't seem to get there on the days when they have sales like that.  So, usually when I do go I get a lot of stuff at once. Mostly, I go for skin and hair care.  Don't need so much makeup, but I'm a sucker for eyeliners and I'm always trying to find a good shade of lipstick.  

Trusted Contributor

@LisaMofSLC Mally's line is available at Kohl's.  I think that's the only store that carries her line.

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Respected Contributor

@maestra wrote:

@just bee   Try Milani cosmetics blush in Luminoso-dupe for Nars O*****.

Cost= $8.00

I use this and love it; I've been using this line and really like the concealer, brow gel in Taupe,KeepIt Full lip glosses, blush also in Petal Primavera (dupe for B Brown Antigua).

Walmart carries full line as well as online out of LA.

Do you know if Milani is cruelty free?

Honored Contributor

@Bridgegal wrote:

@maestra wrote:

@just bee   Try Milani cosmetics blush in Luminoso-dupe for Nars O*****.

Cost= $8.00

I use this and love it; I've been using this line and really like the concealer, brow gel in Taupe,KeepIt Full lip glosses, blush also in Petal Primavera (dupe for B Brown Antigua).

Walmart carries full line as well as online out of LA.

Do you know if Milani is cruelty free?

@Bridgegal 

It is.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~