Honored Contributor

If you buy a $100 gift card at ULTA by November 8, 2020, 11:59 CT, you'll get a eReward $20 to spend between 12-26-1-30 2021. I'm thinking about gifting myself the gift card.

Esteemed Contributor

I just bought a $100 Ulta gift card for my DIL (at the grocery store). Dang! If I'd gone to Ulta, would have received the $20 eReward, too! Sometimes it's better NOT to know about these great perks. Smiley Wink

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

I wonder why I wasn't sent an email about this deal?  I'm Diamond status through next year and get all their other emails, which never thrill me!

Does it say the eReward card can only be spent on certain items?

Honored Contributor

From the picture of your vanity ,in a thread ,do you need more stuff?Smiley Surprised

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@Lucky Charm I wasn't sent an email, I read it on one of the beauty blogs I follow.

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Lucky Charm I wasn't sent an email, I read it on one of the beauty blogs I follow.

Thanks for the heads up!

I logged on to the website, no mention on the home page, but a little banner when you go to the gift card section.

Valued Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

I wonder why I wasn't sent an email about this deal?  I'm Diamond status through next year and get all their other emails, which never thrill me!

@Lucky Charm , I'm a diamond member, too. I don't think Ulta does a good job at communicating offers to members.  Do you have the Ulta app? If so, it's under "messages" on the upper right hand corner. I almost missed it, as I looked under "offers". 

Honored Contributor

@Mellyg wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@Lucky Charm , I'm a diamond member, too. I don't think Ulta does a good job at communicating offers to members.  Do you have the Ulta app? If so, it's under "messages" on the upper right hand corner. I almost missed it, as I looked under "offers". 

@Mellyg  new phone and no apps loaded.  Have to get on that.  

Valued Contributor

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@Mellyg wrote:

@Lucky Charm wrote:

@Mellyg  new phone and no apps loaded.  Have to get on that.  

That's never fun. But don't worry, you aren't missing much with the Ulta app!

Honored Contributor

I caved and bought a gift card. I think I'll save it until it gets closer to the holidays, maybe they'll offer a 20% off coupon.