Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Has anyone purchased or will be purchasing on Ulta's 21 days of beauty? I will be purchasing Urban Decay's Pencil stay all day  eyeliner in Navy & a Deep Gray. (11.00...reg. price 22.00 on Sept. 21) I have a few in Black perversion & Deep Brown. 

Valued Contributor

I always check out Ulta's 21 days of Beauty. Thank you for the "heads up."

Esteemed Contributor

I placed my regular restock order but passed on any of the daily specials. I got my 5X points as a bonus.

Respected Contributor

@shy bobcat  Your Welcome!

Respected Contributor

@SnowpuppyWell, thats good you got the points. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Ulta 21 days of Beauty

[ Edited ]

This is one of the deals today $36 reg $65.  Anone use this?

Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Serum

Contributor
Oooo I so wanted the the UD eyeliners until I found out they're owned by L'oreal, who is not cruelty-free. Hope you enjoy them though Kabella! I did get Anastasia's Brow Definer.
Honored Contributor

@Kabella   That is a good buy.  I have not purchased any thing from the ULTA 21 days of Beauty.  For me, less is more when it comes to makeup.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@MrsCat21  Thanks for the reminder that Peter Thomas Roth's Water Drench Cloud Serum is on special today at Ulta.  This serum is awesome.  I had the opportunity to try it in a sample set of Water Drench products.  The other products were the usual good PTR excellence, but the serum is awesome.  My skin definitely felt more hydrated when I added this product to my moisturizing routine.  For those who simply don't want to add a lot of oil to their face, or you just want something that feels weightless on the skin as the first layer this one is worth a try.  It is the only Water Drench product I bought after trying the samples.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Ulta 21 days of Beauty

[ Edited ]

@Trix  Do you apply by itself or add it to your moisturizer?

Edited:  I was going to order, but I went out for dinner and when I went to order around 9:30ish last night it was sold out.  Of course I checked this morning around 6 am and of course, back in stock.  WalMart has it on sale at $36.  Maybe I will buy from there...