Respected Contributor

Ulta 21 days. What is everyone buying?

Today, I purchased the Smashbox Primer Water. I love this spray, but I wait till it’s half off to buy it. I bought one a few months ago when Ulta sent me a code for for a Smashbox purchase. It was a good deal. I think it was $15 off a $30 dollar Smashbox order. 

The Ulta brand is having a sale too. Looking through the upcoming days I don’t see a whole lot I want, but I may get an UD Primer Potion. Anyone getting anything from this sale? 

Honored Contributor

Re: Ulta 21 days. What is everyone buying?

I haven't seen too much I'm interested this go around which is GOOD.  I usually buy too many of them. 

I do want the hypnose drama for sure.  It's later in the month.  Enjoy your primer.  My niece likes that one!

I don't wear primers, but I know they are known for their primers at Smashbox.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Super Contributor

I bought nothing YET.Smiley Very Happy

I am thinking re: Anastasia brow wiz pencil ($10.50)

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was going to buy the Lipstick Queen Saint in Red but didn't. Then I saw they had it for $10 off, so although, not a daily special, I got that as one of the monthly specials.

Respected Contributor

@nodecafwrote:

I bought nothing YET.Smiley Very Happy

I am thinking re: Anastasia brow wiz pencil ($10.50)

I'm looking at that and possibly a couple of the Stila Stay All Day liquid eyeliners in fun colors Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

I have not tried any of her lipsticks, but this would be a great time to try them. What is the difference in the Saint and Sinner formula? I like an opaque lipstick and then if I want some shine, I can add a gloss. 

Honored Contributor

@wvumountiefanwrote:

I have not tried any of her lipsticks, but this would be a great time to try them. What is the difference in the Saint and Sinner formula? I like an opaque lipstick and then if I want some shine, I can add a gloss. 

@wvumountiefan- I've been looking at the Lipstick Queen lipsticks, thinking about ordering.  Per her website, "Saint" shades have 10% pigment and "Sinner" shades have 90" pigment.

Frequent Contributor

What do you mean by '21 days"?

Honored Contributor

@judseywrote:

What do you mean by '21 days"?

@judsey  It's a special sale that Ulta does every now and then.  Along with their regular sale items, they have 21 items (1 per day) that are considered exceptionally priced.  The schedule can be viewed on the Ulta website.

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  Thank you! I’m tempted and may just do it.