Honored Contributor

Re: Ulta 21 days. What is everyone buying?

@San Antonio Galwrote:

Is the sale price only good for one day on a particular product or does it last the entire 21 days?  Bye Bye Pores compact was $14.50 this past Monday (19th) and I missed it.  Does anyone know if I can still purchase it at that price or am I too late?

Some items are on sale for 21 days. But each day has various items on sale for that day. If you go to Ulta and look at the 21 days of beauty, it brings up each day’s specials.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Honored Contributor

I’m buying Laura Geller Blush and Brighten $14 on April 3 for sure.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Just to let everyone know, the very FIRST Naked palette and the Naked Basics 1 & 2 have many duplicates in the singles, so if you have them, you might want to check so you don't buy reruns, especially of the natural/neutral color families. All the other Naked palettes that Urban Decay made afterwards seem to be different from the singles. 

Esteemed Contributor

I'm thinking about getting the Becca first light priming filter and the FAB beauty set that is coming up on the 26th.  I was also thinking about getting Mac Fix+, but not sure.  Actually, I'm not sure I'm getting any of this.  I may not get anything from the sale.  Most of what's on sale doesn't interest me.

I would've purchased the Lorac Pro 3 palette for $22 on the first day of the sale, but I already bought it on sale a couple weeks ago for $33.  Kind of irritating when they do that.

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Valued Contributor

@grammarqueenwrote:

Just to let everyone know, the very FIRST Naked palette and the Naked Basics 1 & 2 have many duplicates in the singles, so if you have them, you might want to check so you don't buy reruns, especially of the natural/neutral color families. All the other Naked palettes that Urban Decay made afterwards seem to be different from the singles. 

And speaking of Naked Basics #1, Sephora has it for $19, ten bucks off during their Weelkty Wow promotion! 

Valued Contributor

I only bought 2 of one product but it was a goodie!

The Algenist neck cream is normally $98 and was on sale for 40% off!

I got to ulta 10 min after they opened Sunday and bought the only two they had on the shelf...