Reply
Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,306
Registered: ‎12-29-2010

Re: Ulta 21 DaysOf Beauty Sale Starts Sunday March 19th 2017


summer wrote:

They added eyeshadow palettes to the sale:

 

March 29- it Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Volume I


April 2- Lorac Unzipped/Unzipped Gold

 

They may have added other items, but my eyes were immediately drawn to the palettes. I found these on their website, not in the sales flyer.


How much is the Lorac?

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,584
Registered: ‎07-05-2012

Re: Ulta 21 DaysOf Beauty Sale Starts Sunday March 19th 2017


momoftwo2007 wrote:

WenGirl42 wrote:

momoftwo2007 wrote:

@River Song & @WenGirl42

 

Just curious, which shade do you like in the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush?


@momoftwo2007 I am very fair, but not quite porcelain. I have and love both Savored and Pampered, but Savored is the blush I reach for almost every day.


@WenGirl42  The savored shade looks beautiful (I saw the swatch online), but I don't think Ulta carries it. I don't see it on their website.


@momoftwo2007 Thanks! I guess I won't be picking up another one then, which will save me a trip on 4/7 Smiley Happy  Now to decide on trying a Lipstick Queen shade...but I can check those out any day.

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 115
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Ulta 21 DaysOf Beauty Sale Starts Sunday March 19th 2017


Winamac wrote:

summer wrote:

They added eyeshadow palettes to the sale:

 

March 29- it Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Volume I


April 2- Lorac Unzipped/Unzipped Gold

 

They may have added other items, but my eyes were immediately drawn to the palettes. I found these on their website, not in the sales flyer.


How much is the Lorac?


All three palettes will be 50% off...from $42 to $21 on the days listed, and ONLINE ONLY.  More information can be found on their 21 Days Beauty Steals page. 

Valued Contributor
Posts: 582
Registered: ‎03-18-2010

Re: Ulta 21 DaysOf Beauty Sale Starts Sunday March 19th 2017

[ Edited ]

cuddlesmama wrote:

If anyone is interested. The first day they are haivng Too Faced Love Flush Heart  shaped blushes for $13.00. Lots of nice goodies to pick up half price if anyone wants anything.


I nabbed one of these in How Deep is Your Love and the new Peanut Butter & Honey eyeshadow palette (I also earned a free TF honey infused lip gloss as a free gift) as well as a LORAC trio of lipsticks. Made up for the dissapointing Too Faced Today's Special HSN just had. 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 2,889
Registered: ‎06-23-2014

Re: Ulta 21 DaysOf Beauty Sale Starts Sunday March 19th 2017

I just looked over there and the two things I looked out were sold out. Seems to me I remember that from this event before. Sold out online. That's always annoying. 

 

Just as well. I need to chill on the makeup. Good grief I'm starting a Sephora at home. 

Valued Contributor
Posts: 582
Registered: ‎03-18-2010

Re: Ulta 21 DaysOf Beauty Sale Starts Sunday March 19th 2017


suzyQ3 wrote:

Can you order online, or is this only an in-store event?


I actually have access to 2 Ulta's, one near the mall in Hyannis, MA and the other in Plymouth, MA because my eye specialist is there. No one store stocks all their merchandise, so if it's not in the store, I order it online. I have no use for in store only events. I prefer to shop online through my Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards portal. 

Valued Contributor
Posts: 582
Registered: ‎03-18-2010

Re: Ulta 21 DaysOf Beauty Sale Starts Sunday March 19th 2017

Attention everyone! If you go to the Ulta website they have the scoop on everything about the sale, and even a flyer you can download. Just click on "Current Ad" on the left hand side of the homepage, near the end of the list. 

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,632
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Ulta 21 DaysOf Beauty Sale Starts Sunday March 19th 2017

I'v e never visited an ULTA store even though I've passed by one. It's just not convenient. Even when I visit Las Vegas there's not a store within walking distance on the strip.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 14,306
Registered: ‎12-29-2010

Re: Ulta 21 DaysOf Beauty Sale Starts Sunday March 19th 2017


summer wrote:

Winamac wrote:

summer wrote:

They added eyeshadow palettes to the sale:

 

March 29- it Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Volume I


April 2- Lorac Unzipped/Unzipped Gold

 

They may have added other items, but my eyes were immediately drawn to the palettes. I found these on their website, not in the sales flyer.


How much is the Lorac?


All three palettes will be 50% off...from $42 to $21 on the days listed, and ONLINE ONLY.  More information can be found on their 21 Days Beauty Steals page. 


THANKS!!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,910
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Ulta 21 DaysOf Beauty Sale Starts Sunday March 19th 2017


WenGirl42 wrote:

Boehm Collector wrote:

cuddlesmama wrote:

If anyone is interested. The first day they are haivng Too Faced Love Flush Heart  shaped blushes for $13.00. Lots of nice goodies to pick up half price if anyone wants anything.


Hi @cuddlesmama .. thanks for the tip!   I just found a set of makeup brushes that are supposed to be 1/2 price today, March 19th.  However, when I put them in my cart they came up with the full price.  Is anyone else having this problem?  What am I doing wrong?  TIA


@Boehm Collector The brush set deal is a "Platinum Perk"...the email I got said you have to be Platinum and be signed into your account to see the 50% off price.


Hi @WenGirl42 .. thanks for the info!!!  I see from your nic you are also a WEN girl!!! 👍

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View