Reply
Respected Contributor
Posts: 4,910
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Ulta 21 DaysOf Beauty Sale Starts Sunday March 19th 2017


cuddlesmama wrote:

If anyone is interested. The first day they are haivng Too Faced Love Flush Heart  shaped blushes for $13.00. Lots of nice goodies to pick up half price if anyone wants anything.


Hi @cuddlesmama .. thanks for the tip!   I just found a set of makeup brushes that are supposed to be 1/2 price today, March 19th.  However, when I put them in my cart they came up with the full price.  Is anyone else having this problem?  What am I doing wrong?  TIA

Super Contributor
Posts: 499
Registered: ‎04-19-2015

Re: Ulta 21 DaysOf Beauty Sale Starts Sunday March 19th 2017

@River Song & @WenGirl42

 

Just curious, which shade do you like in the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush?

Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,584
Registered: ‎07-05-2012

Re: Ulta 21 DaysOf Beauty Sale Starts Sunday March 19th 2017


momoftwo2007 wrote:

@River Song & @WenGirl42

 

Just curious, which shade do you like in the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush?


@momoftwo2007 I am very fair, but not quite porcelain. I have and love both Savored and Pampered, but Savored is the blush I reach for almost every day.

Respected Contributor
Posts: 3,992
Registered: ‎10-21-2010

Re: Ulta 21 DaysOf Beauty Sale Starts Sunday March 19th 2017

I have light skin but not porcelain. I have the doll face and blissful in the TARTE blushes. I may pick up the exposed. It looks really pretty and is different then all the other blushes I have.

Valued Contributor
Posts: 586
Registered: ‎03-15-2010

Re: Ulta 21 DaysOf Beauty Sale Starts Sunday March 19th 2017

[ Edited ]

momoftwo2007 wrote:

@River Song

 

Just curious, which shade do you like in the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush?


@momoftwo2007,

 

I'm a light-medium, mostly cool to neutral skintone and prefer matte blushes.   I have 'Captivating' (a bright peach matte) and 'Fearless' (a coral pink matte).  I reach for Fearless more often as I think the Captivating is a little too warm of a peach for me.  I'm thinking about purchasing 'Natural Beauty' (matte rosy red) and 'Exposed' (matte nude pink) but want to sample them in the store first.  I like that the blushes aren't chalky and are so saturated in color that a very light touch is all that's needed.  These blushes, for me, seem to last forever so they are a cost-effective purchase especially when they are half price, lol.

 

 

 

 

 

“Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.” Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor
Posts: 1,584
Registered: ‎07-05-2012

Re: Ulta 21 DaysOf Beauty Sale Starts Sunday March 19th 2017


Boehm Collector wrote:

cuddlesmama wrote:

If anyone is interested. The first day they are haivng Too Faced Love Flush Heart  shaped blushes for $13.00. Lots of nice goodies to pick up half price if anyone wants anything.


Hi @cuddlesmama .. thanks for the tip!   I just found a set of makeup brushes that are supposed to be 1/2 price today, March 19th.  However, when I put them in my cart they came up with the full price.  Is anyone else having this problem?  What am I doing wrong?  TIA


@Boehm Collector The brush set deal is a "Platinum Perk"...the email I got said you have to be Platinum and be signed into your account to see the 50% off price.

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 115
Registered: ‎03-10-2010

Re: Ulta 21 DaysOf Beauty Sale Starts Sunday March 19th 2017

They added eyeshadow palettes to the sale:

 

March 29- it Cosmetics Naturally Pretty Volume I


April 2- Lorac Unzipped/Unzipped Gold

 

They may have added other items, but my eyes were immediately drawn to the palettes. I found these on their website, not in the sales flyer.

Honored Contributor
Posts: 9,861
Registered: ‎03-09-2010

Re: Ulta 21 DaysOf Beauty Sale Starts Sunday March 19th 2017


River Song wrote:

momoftwo2007 wrote:

@River Song

 

Just curious, which shade do you like in the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush?


@momoftwo2007,

 

I'm a light-medium, mostly cool to neutral skintone and prefer matte blushes.   I have 'Captivating' (a bright peach matte) and 'Fearless' (a coral pink matte).  I reach for Fearless more often as I think the Captivating is a little too warm of a peach for me.  I'm thinking about purchasing 'Natural Beauty' (matte rosy red) and 'Exposed' (matte nude pink) but want to sample them in the store first.  I like that the blushes aren't chalky and are so saturated in color that a very light touch is all that's needed.  These blushes, for me, seem to last forever so they are a cost-effective purchase especially when they are half price, lol.

 

 

 

 

 


@River Song, I have Natural Beauty, and I very much like the shade. It's a nice rosey red with a slight warm undertone. Frankly, it's the only one of their blushes that I was very happy with and that I use quite often. . I have a few other of this line and just find that I have trouble picking up color.


~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor
Posts: 586
Registered: ‎03-15-2010

Re: Ulta 21 DaysOf Beauty Sale Starts Sunday March 19th 2017


suzyQ3 wrote: 

@River Song, I have Natural Beauty, and I very much like the shade. It's a nice rosey red with a slight warm undertone. Frankly, it's the only one of their blushes that I was very happy with and that I use quite often. . I have a few other of this line and just find that I have trouble picking up color.


@suzyQ3

 

I happen to like that this blush doesn't load up too much powder on my brush; otherwise, I inadvertently apply too much and end up looking like a clown, LOL.  I've finally figured out which of my brushes to use and how many swirls with the brush to get just the right amount on my face for a nice natural flush without looking garish. 

 

 

 

 

   

“Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.” Albert Einstein
Super Contributor
Posts: 499
Registered: ‎04-19-2015

Re: Ulta 21 DaysOf Beauty Sale Starts Sunday March 19th 2017


WenGirl42 wrote:

momoftwo2007 wrote:

@River Song & @WenGirl42

 

Just curious, which shade do you like in the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush?


@momoftwo2007 I am very fair, but not quite porcelain. I have and love both Savored and Pampered, but Savored is the blush I reach for almost every day.


@WenGirl42  The savored shade looks beautiful (I saw the swatch online), but I don't think Ulta carries it. I don't see it on their website.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View