Trusted Contributor

Re: Ulta 21 DaysOf Beauty Sale Starts Sunday March 19th 2017

momoftwo2007 wrote:

I just got their mailer yesterday. There are so many great deals! I am eyeing the IT Cosmetics Brow power Universal Pencil for $12 on the 24th, and Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz for $10 April 8th.  

And for every day of the event, I am loving the Tarte Maracuja oil fr $25.  

I don't need any lipsticks, but for all you lipsticks lovers, there is Lipstick Queen, Bareminiirals, Lorac,  Boxom lip cream, and Butter London lip on sale during the event!!

I really don't need any makeup. Someone help me!!

@momoftwo2007

You mentioned Lipstick Queen is on sale. Is there a specific day it is on sale or is it on sale through their Beauty Sale week?

Valued Contributor

Leeny wrote:

momoftwo2007 wrote:

I just got their mailer yesterday. There are so many great deals! I am eyeing the IT Cosmetics Brow power Universal Pencil for $12 on the 24th, and Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz for $10 April 8th.  

I don't need any lipsticks, but for all you lipsticks lovers, there is Lipstick Queen, Bareminiirals, Lorac,  Boxom lip cream, and Butter London lip on sale during the event!!

@momoftwo2007

You mentioned Lipstick Queen is on sale. Is there a specific day it is on sale or is it on sale through their Beauty Sale week?

----------------

Saint and Sinner lipsticks are on sale "every day of the event". 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

Lipstick Queen Saint or Sinner Lipstick is on sale for the entire event, March 19-April 8, called a 'Hot Buy', $14 each.

I'm considering the IT Airbrush Smoothing Foundation Brush #102, on sale for $11 on March 27.  Does anyone have this and is it worth it?  I use L'Oreal True Match liquid foundation and need a decent foundation brush.

The other item I'm interested in trying is the Stila One Step Correct Color Correcting Primer, $18 on April 6.  Anyone try this and can give a review?  Thanks!

I know I'm going to buy another Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush, stays on all day, no retouch necessary.  On sale April 7 for $14.

“Whoever is careless with the truth in small matters cannot be trusted with important matters.” Albert Einstein
Super Contributor

Leeny wrote:

momoftwo2007 wrote:

@momoftwo2007

@Leeny 

@Tucsongal2 and @River Song replied before me.    Yes, that's all during the event Saint or Sinner Lipsticks are  $14 each.

Trusted Contributor

What are the every day sales?

Esteemed Contributor

I got the flyer yesterday & it looked like lots of good deals but none that I need or want myself. I will look through it againjust in case... 

Trusted Contributor

@momoftwo2007@River Song

Thanks so much for the info. I think I am going over to Ulta tomorrow Smiley Happy

QVC Social Team

QVC Social Team

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

River Song wrote:

Lipstick Queen Saint or Sinner Lipstick is on sale for the entire event, March 19-April 8, called a 'Hot Buy', $14 each.

I'm considering the IT Airbrush Smoothing Foundation Brush #102, on sale for $11 on March 27.  Does anyone have this and is it worth it?  I use L'Oreal True Match liquid foundation and need a decent foundation brush.

The other item I'm interested in trying is the Stila One Step Correct Color Correcting Primer, $18 on April 6.  Anyone try this and can give a review?  Thanks!

I know I'm going to buy another Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush, stays on all day, no retouch necessary.  On sale April 7 for $14.

@River Song I'm getting a backup of my go-to Amazonian Clay blush, too!  I have too many blushes, but I've hit pan on that one.

ETA: And for $14, I'm seriously considering trying Lipstick Queen. Now I just have to decide which one!

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2016 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View