Valued Contributor

...starts this Sunday, March 15th with different skin care/makeup items on sale every day for 3 weeks. 

Honored Contributor

I don't understand this concept.  When I go in a store, I try to get everything I need at that time.  I don't shop on a daily basis, so it's totally lost on me. 

Trusted Contributor

@IcegoddessThe items are usually 50% off.  So if there is something that you usually use, its a great deal!  I have one on my way home, so if I dont shop online, then I can stop in the store...

Respected Contributor

I just received the Ulta catalog, and the sale is by week this time, starting next week.  All items listed will be on sale that week. 

Honored Contributor

@author wrote:

I just received the Ulta catalog, and the sale is by week this time, starting next week.  All items listed will be on sale that week. 

@author it looks to me like they still have daily items.  I might be tempted by the Elemis Marine Cream that is on on Mar 17, but I just spent $119 there today and they were even out of a couple of items I needed.  

Respected Contributor

@Icegoddess 

Yes, I just took a coffee break and paged thru the catalog, and there are daily specials in each week.  Sorry to be misleading!

I was just there a week ago and got some Clinique eye cream and a few inexpensive items and my teeny bag totalled up to over $60.....eek!  I am going to avoid this sale!

Respected Contributor

I've gotten some good deals in the past at this sale.  I like the Buxom glosses and I'm eyeing the Too Faced Chocokate Bronzer.  I actually have enough bronzer to bronze everyne's face in Chicago for 6 months. 

One year I got MAC paint pots.  Score!

Esteemed Contributor

Gotta love Ulta.....

Valued Contributor

@Icegoddess wrote:

I don't understand this concept.  When I go in a store, I try to get everything I need at that time.  I don't shop on a daily basis, so it's totally lost on me. 

The deals are so good, I go in every day or place an online order. 

Valued Contributor

Just received the sale booklet and there are some good deals. Marking my calendar!