Honored Contributor

Re: Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Steals

On 9/4/2014 Katluvr58 said:

I have hemmed and hawed over Mally's Face Defender and I think I may pick that up, 20.00 is hard to beat.

I was interested too but it looks just like the skinn product and I tried that and it did nothing! let me know how it works out if you get it
Super Contributor

What is the Philosophy Bogo? Tried to find online and don't see it
Esteemed Contributor

Their spring 21 days of beauty was a disappointment. I did not care for their trickery of severely limited the available quantity of the special items in each store on the day of their special pricing -- then miraculously had the item restocked the very next day back at the regular price. I purposely went to the three Ultas conveniently located near me several times during the spring promotion to make sure what I perceived was really happening and I feel confident making this statement that this seemed to be the case.

Hopefully, their corporate marketing team and accountants can agree on a better method for the fall promotion.

Super Contributor

Contributor

On 9/4/2014 vandyfan said: Let me tell you about the It liner. After I have removed every speck of makeup with a wipe or two, my liner is STILL there. It always takes a little extra and I love it that way!

GREAT! Thank you vandy. I like it like that too.

Valued Contributor

I'm getting Stilla in the Know, the all matte palette. Smiley Happy)))