Frequent Contributor

Uh oh! I forgot to check where EvePearl's TSV was made!

[ Edited ]

Hoping NOT in China! because I did order it:

Honored Contributor

Re: Uh oh! I forgot to check where EvePearl's TSV was made!

@KarenBlixen  I suppose for your sake (and those who purchased) these are not made in China although I checked a few items and I didn't see it noted as to where they are made.  I did see her brushes are 'imported' however.

They do not do animal testing. 

I'd email her website to ask your question.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@KarenBlixen If you look under the Community Menu, under Today's Special Value tab there is a "chat" with Eve pearl and you will see several people asked her about this very thing. This is all she said- no real specifics as to which product is made where:

"We source world-wide for the finest ingredients and globally produce our products. We presently produce in the USA, Italy, Korea, Taiwan and China."

Honored Contributor

I suppose I should worry, but I don't.  Outsourcing started up big when I was in my 20's and 50 years later I'm still here.

Also, one of the problems with the kits is that each piece is probably made in a different country.   And even those made right here are subject to plenty of American owners and workers who cut corners.  So, if safety is the issue -  lots of luck.

Finally, I'll note -- on my bathroom counter, QVC has a larger percentage of made in America products than any of the drugstore items I'm using.  Way over half of the drugstore things are made elsewhere.  I have no idea why so many QVC items are made here and the others are not -  I pretty much never look!

Super Contributor

I didn't order this, but I would want to know too.  If it were made in China, I wouldn't want to use it.  QVC needs to be more transparent in the origin of items, especially makeup.

Esteemed Contributor

i just received the tsv and I don't care where it's made.  It can be made in somebody's basement for all I care.  I used the concealer out of it, and it's FABULOUS!!!  If I'm alive by the morning I'll know it's ok. 

Respected Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

i just received the tsv and I don't care where it's made.  It can be made in somebody's basement for all I care.  I used the concealer out of it, and it's FABULOUS!!!  If I'm alive by the morning I'll know it's ok. 

"If I'm alive in the morning". LOL

mine isn't here yet. Glad you are willing to be our guinea pig 😄

Frequent Contributor

Taiwan, Taiwan, Taiwan, Taiwan!!! Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@KarenBlixen wrote:

Taiwan, Taiwan, Taiwan, Taiwan!!! Smiley Sad

What's wrong with Taiwan?

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Respected Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

Spit out my coffee funny, @BlingQueen022!Woman LOL