Respected Contributor

Uh oh Brent, Beekman hand cream..??

You said No mineral oil?? Hmmmm why is it in the pure goat hand cream? I don't think mineral oil is a bad ingredient...i think it serves a purpose, but I was taken aback hearing Brent claim "no mineral oil", etc. No big deal in hand cream,.. I guess. Also, why is goat milk the very last ingredient??. All this said, im pleased with soaps, and body creams...just wondering what's going on here.
Respected Contributor

Re: Uh oh Brent, Beekman hand cream..??

It's in heirloom violet too. Don't understand why he didn't know what ingredients are used.
Honored Contributor

It is in 3 of the 6 offered today. And they also use C13 and 14 Isoparaffin which is also mineral oil in one of the others.

They always attest to the fact they never use any petro chemicals like others do, and yet it is in the hand creams and is it in the body lotions too? I have mentioned this for months now, and no one ever responds.

Trusted Contributor

I am not adverse to mineral oil, I love the bar soaps. I do not believe the stories they tell, like three men maintain that pristine farm all by themselves. I've done that work, its very hard work and time consuming. Then add all the business stuff they claim to do..liberties with the truth. Alot of the labels state PURE, but the products are full of chemicals.

Super Contributor

The original version of the soaps only had a few ingredients but the new version has a lot more. They say goat milk is low on the list because it is done by weight and they use powdered goat milk now. The original soap used whole goat milk.

Respected Contributor

Shelbelle...Appreciate your response! I am new to this line, but I always read the ingredients, and was so disappointed after I saw the ingredients, then hearing Brent say NO MINERAL OIL. Was really hoping they'd stay true. I also didn't know about isoparaffens..thanks for your reply. I wrote to Brent about his claim. Gosh...I like a few things from them...I hope they address this and stay true.
Respected Contributor

Didn't know about powdered goat milk either...thanks misytada.
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

There are other small goat farms that use fresh goat milk, not powdered like Beekman such as Creamery Creek Farm:
We use 100% farm fresh sweet goat milk from our own goats, we never use water, powdered or canned milk to make Creamery Creek Soap.

Super Contributor

Let us know if u hear back.

Someone also stated that the Honey & Oat doesn't have ANY honey in it? Brent brags about the wellness property in Honey? I was going to ask them about this on FAcebook.

Super Contributor