Contributor

Ugh QVC - Laura Geller Jelly Balms

I bought both collections because I'm never quite sure if I have a "cool" or a "warm" complexion and wanted to see which looked better on me. Honestly, there is not really a bad one in the bunch although I like some better then others. There is no indication on the packaging which are the warm ones and which are the cool. QVC took all of the information down because they sold out( why do they do that!!) so I can't go back and look at the colors. Did anyone else purchase these and if so can you let me know if you bought warm or cool and the colors in your set? Thanks so much!
Respected Contributor

Re: Ugh QVC - Laura Geller Jelly Balms

Call or email cs, they have info.

Honored Contributor

@PartDeux ,

Go to your order status, and click on the image. You will be able to see the product information, and video, if any. 

Respected Contributor

Are these the warms?

https://www.qvc.com/Laura-Geller-Jelly-Balm-Hydrating-Lip-Color-Trio.product.A376189.html

If yes, then whatever isn't in that group would be cool.

Contributor

Yes, this is the info I need. Thank you! ❤

Honored Contributor

@PartDeux   An easy way to check your undertone is look on your wrists (palms up).  Are your veins green or blue?  If they look blue, you are cool, if they look green, you are warm.  And, if you can't tell, you are neutral.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@PartDeux   An easy way to check your undertone is look on your wrists (palms up).  Are your veins green or blue?  If they look blue, you are cool, if they look green, you are warm.  And, if you can't tell, you are neutral.

I've always been cool and this proves it! Woman LOL

Super Contributor

Too funny.  I've always known I had cool undertones.  I do have blue veins but didn't know about the green ones for the warm tones.  I want green!  lol