Esteemed Contributor

Re: UPPER EYELIDS SAGGING ! Any suggestions?

I'll clarify that I don't have hooded eyes.

My eyes have always been open and accept makeup well. The last couple of years my upper lids have begun to droop a bit due to age. Both Perricone products have served me well.

For a fully hooded eye, including those that now interfere with your sight, surgery is likely your only option.

Respected Contributor

@ellaphant  Thank you for your response Smiley Happy, I would want to achieve the same type of results that you did and I'm so glad that you did your research and found a talented surgeon.  I'll look into this procedure and I'll ask my eye doctor about it during my next eye exam.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Thank you all for your answers.  I was hoping for a "miracle" idea, but it's looking like a topical solution will not work for me.  My eyelids are somewhat hooded but don't interfere with my eyesight.  They just look bad.

Honored Contributor

If the problem meets certain criteria, insurance covers the surgery to correct sagging lids. Expect some major bruising!

Respected Contributor

If the sagging is impairing your eyesight - which must be confirmed by your Dr to the insurance company - then it can be coveted. Mine was not. I had zero bruising. Just red where the incision stitches were. Fades very quickly.