Honored Contributor

UPDATE on another No 7 foundation

I am not sure if this was discussed before but I just read that the Luminare & Lift foundation by No 7 is the newest foundation.  It is especially excellent for mature skin and also benefits mature skin.  I need to check this out too.  I have my 95 year old Aunt interested in it.  Cat HappyHeart

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: UPDATE on another No 7 foundation

@Katcat1, I got this today! Great sale at Walgreens.

CAD7F744-5098-43F9-A9A3-595CD54E664D.jpeg

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 this is the foundation I posted about on your other thread about No 7 foundation. I got Lift and Luminate Serum Foundation because the sales clerk at Walgreens recommended it for people with dry skin over the Stay Perfect one.

I like it. It has a somewhat dewey finish and it didn't oxidize on me.

ETA: @loveschocolate there was no sale on this when I picked mine up on Monday, although there was on the Stay Perfect formulation. Lucky you! I guess I just missed out!

Super Contributor

I love their foundations, they are very dept store, or used to be.

Honored Contributor

This one apparently doesn't come in the Cameo which I think is the shade I need, so I picked up the Stay Perfect at Target.

Honored Contributor

@loveschocolate  I am going to Walgreens tomorrow.  I found out today at a Walgreens close to my home that not all Walgreens carry the tool that picks your shade.  Anyway, this guy in Walgreens told me of two Walgreens that carry the tool so off I am tomorrow to one of them.  I too, want to try this Luminare & Lift since I do have mature skin.  I would say on a whole that No 7 products are excellent.  I use their spf 15 moisturizer every morning before my makeup.  I hope you enjoy your No 7.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Texasmouse  I apologize as I don't remember everything like I use to and I only have been 69 for one day!  lol  Have a nice weekend.  There is so much traffic in the Promenade by my home.  They have this huge tree in the center of the mall with lights flashing everywhere to the Christmas music being played.  It's great.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 thank you!

I know traffic is beyond ridiculous today. I think I heard of today being referred to as "Panic Saturday" lol.

You enjoy your weekend also!

Valued Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

@loveschocolate  I am going to Walgreens tomorrow.  I found out today at a Walgreens close to my home that not all Walgreens carry the tool that picks your shade.  Anyway, this guy in Walgreens told me of two Walgreens that carry the tool so off I am tomorrow to one of them.  I too, want to try this Luminare & Lift since I do have mature skin.  I would say on a whole that No 7 products are excellent.  I use their spf 15 moisturizer every morning before my makeup.  I hope you enjoy your No 7.

When I got my last one there was a different consultant working and she tried the foundation shade on my jawline to color match. Previous shade I had purchased was recommend from the color match tool and I think I like that shade better. I do love the Lift and Luminate formula and about the best foundation I have used. I like Loreal Color Match but ironically, could never find a  good match.

Honored Contributor

@Theresa1121  It's hard to believe No 7 is a drugstore brand.  Their foundations are exceptional and as good as any expensive brand.  So glad I am saving money.

kindness is strength