Honored Contributor

UPDATE: Skinn Cosmetics Deep Wrinkle Protocol Line Lift Facial Treatment

I read all about the issues most of you had with the delivery system of the container on another thread.  I noticed today that on my auto ships on Evine  for  the status for this  product there was  the word ERROR.  It was suppose to be sent out on auto ship on  September 20.  So I am assuming Evine decided to stop shipping them out until the issue is fixed with the containers. (??)

Just thought I would share.  I have never seen the word ERROR before  on an active autoship, so I am assuming that is why it is there. 

I did not have a problem with my container not working and I am still using it now towards the end of it.  

Honored Contributor

Re: UPDATE: Skinn Cosmetics Deep Wrinkle Protocol Line Lift Facial Treatment

If Evine decided to stop, I can't figure out their rhyme or reason.  I was expecting my auto-ship to go out on the 15th, but received notification that it shipped yesterday.  All future shipments are "pending".

Regular Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinchPending is normal on the future autodelivery schedules. I checked my other autodeliveries for different items/brands and future deliveries are all marked pending.

Honored Contributor

@Danishgal wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinchPending is normal on the future autodelivery schedules. I checked my other autodeliveries for different items/brands and future deliveries are all marked pending.

@Danishgal  Yes, I know that.  I was only pointing out that nothing said "error".  Maybe I should have been more clear.  Thanks.

Respected Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I read all about the issues most of you had with the delivery system of the container on another thread.  I noticed today that on my auto ships on Evine  for  the status for this  product there was  the word ERROR.  It was suppose to be sent out on auto ship on  September 20.  So I am assuming Evine decided to stop shipping them out until the issue is fixed with the containers. (??)

Just thought I would share.  I have never seen the word ERROR before  on an active autoship, so I am assuming that is why it is there. 

I did not have a problem with my container not working and I am still using it now towards the end of it.  

@SeaMaidenI think that ERROR shows up when the item does not ship on its scheduled date.  SInce @JeanLouiseFinch 's was shipped a few days late, maybe they are just behind on the autoships for that item.  That previously happened to me with one of the Beekman Bounty boxes.  I did receive it, but a couple of weeks later than expected.

Honored Contributor

@Linmo  Thank you for your valued imput!  I was hoping that they were putting a hold on all orders until they had the packaging issue fixed...but probably not...... hope my next one works🙁