Frequent Contributor

Re: UPCOMING SUPERSIZE FIRST AID CREAM TSV ON NOV. 1ST

I use a few products that work well for me and I rotate them based upon the season. My favorite body cream and lotion is the L'Occitane 25% shea butter, 15% shea butter body lotion and the Almond milk concentrate. My second favorite would be this First Aid Cream cream and my third would be a few of the Perlier shea butters on HSN. I tried the WEN cream that I received with a WEN kit and I did like it but not as much as the other two. I bought three of the L'Occitane kits this year that came in at a "while supplies last" price. It contained all of the creams that I like and I should have enough to last for over a year. 

Honored Contributor

I usually use Aveeno or Cerave or Cetaphil.--fragrance free--

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Valued Contributor

I LOVE this stuff but have only used it in the unscented version.  After getting a cancer diagnosis, I have used the EWG Skin Deep website to find safe products.  This product earns a 1 rating, which is the safest rating.  I use it on my body and face and it really helps with the dry skin I now deal with constantly.  I'm planning to try the vanilla for the TSV.

Esteemed Contributor

@guatmum wrote:

I LOVE this stuff but have only used it in the unscented version.  After getting a cancer diagnosis, I have used the EWG Skin Deep website to find safe products.  This product earns a 1 rating, which is the safest rating.  I use it on my body and face and it really helps with the dry skin I now deal with constantly.  I'm planning to try the vanilla for the TSV.

@guatmum

Sorry for what your are going through right now.  Glad this cream will give you some comfort throughout the treatment process.

((Hugs)) and prayers coming your way from me and my furbaby, Eddy.  Eddy endured severe abuse, then had not the easiest time finding his furever home.  What I'm trying to say there is a light at the end of the tunnel - things will get better in time.

Valued Contributor

It sounds to me like a great cream for anyone who experiences eczema. My daughter has always had problems with patches of eczema now and then so I may order some for her to try. With free shipping it's worth a try.

Esteemed Contributor

I love this cream.  I use it before bed and in the morning under makeup. I got the grapefruit to try in the tsv.  Paula's Choice doesn't like anything that isn't hers.

Esteemed Contributor

I have been using Josie's Argan oil twice daily since August. Also the milk Argan.  I still have a dry patch on my nose. I am ready for something new as I tried the Argan for 75 days. Josie said try it for 30. I do like it for my hair...plus the bottle last forever.

Valued Contributor

Thank you, goldenlocks!  I'm trying to see it all as just a bump in the road.  So happy that Eddy found a wonderful home with you!

Honored Contributor

@barrel racer wrote:

I love this cream.  I use it before bed and in the morning under makeup. I got the grapefruit to try in the tsv.  Paula's Choice doesn't like anything that isn't hers.

I disagree.  I've been reading her reviews more often.  She likes Clnique and she likes a lot of Olay.  She likes some PTR.

I don't know why First Aid Beaty even puts Eucalyptus in this product.  I'd have purchased had it not been for that.  The sample size I bought a few years from Sephora smelled like Eucalyptus and wasn't soothing.  It was irritating.

If one has eczema as I do, I'd think twice.

Honored Contributor

@guatmum wrote:

Best wishes to you!!!