Trusted Contributor

Definitely Josie's unscented whipped butter.  I love the scented, except for the toasted maple syrupey smelling one.  Smells like International House of Pancakes.  But adore all the other scents.  Try the unscented.  I think you'll love it !

Valued Contributor

I like Algenist.  

Trusted Contributor

When it comes to the neck, I feel like a pro lol

I use Skinn Chin up pro (blue) as treatment then use a cream over..have tried them all and ya know what??  I like the Gold Bond everyone is talking about..I can feel it tightening and firming as I put it on...and it is cheap LOL

I LOVE Skinn Neck amour mask a few nights a week..I notice boobie wrinkles are lessened and my neck looks better the days after I use the mask..I try not to use nightly as it could become expensive (and addictive)

I have used Prai, Dr Denese MD33, PTR, Elizabeth Grant, etc etc and trust me, Skinn Chin up is best treatment (I do like Isomers Reaffirming neck cream too) and try the Gold Bond (I don't mind the mineral oil in it as it is a neck treatment and not on the face)

Esteemed Contributor

I have a ton of allergies and am super semsitive to scents. Dr. Denese Wrinkle Defense cream for the neck works for me. It also absorbs quickly into the skin . I love the results. 

Honored Contributor

Moisturizers do the same thing for me whether they're on my face or neck or chest. I've never tried a neck cream that wasn't too greasy and/or stained my clothing during the day. Skin is skin in my opinion. The only reason our necks look like they need an extra or special cream is because eyes and necks age first & faster. That being said, a good moisturizer (richer at night) used from forehead to bra line AND a lighter moisturizer for day in the same areas will do the same as neck creams. You know I always preach SUNSCREEN every day rain or shine....also forehead to bra line. The beauty companies play on our insecurities & see a chance to sell us a separate cream for necks, another for face firming, lifting and/or brightening. If I played into their hands, I'd have 10 different jars of creams lined up. NO THANK YOU.

Respected Contributor

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

I use Skinn Chin up pro (blue) as treatment then use a cream over..have tried them all and ya know what??  I like the Gold Bond everyone is talking about..I can feel it tightening and firming as I put it on...and it is cheap LOL

I LOVE Skinn Neck amour mask a few nights a week..I notice boobie wrinkles are lessened and my neck looks better the days after I use the mask..I try not to use nightly as it could become expensive (and addictive)

I have used Prai, Dr Denese MD33, PTR, Elizabeth Grant, etc etc and trust me, Skinn Chin up is best treatment (I do like Isomers Reaffirming neck cream too) and try the Gold Bond (I don't mind the mineral oil in it as it is a neck treatment and not on the face)

@Krissy_1968  How do you feel the Gold Bond, Isomers and Skinn compare?  I've used both Skinn Chin Up and Isomers older version of the neck cream - but not the newer one (the bad reviews all say how awful it smells -- really?).  I've used Perricone too and do like SubD but it's pretty expensive.  Gold Bond is super cheap but I've read it's just a moisturizer (I guess they all are mostly) with no ingredients particularly designed for the neck.  I know many people don't think you even need a separate neck product, but I'm considering trying something new.  Was looking at the Consult Beaute (they are currently offering a duo), or trying the newer version of Isomers or possibly trying the Gold Bond (hey, it's only 10 bucks).  I do have the Neck Amour but looking for a product to use underneath and everyday as I don't always use that. 

Any thoughts?

Trusted Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@Krissy_1968 wrote:

@Krissy_1968  How do you feel the Gold Bond, Isomers and Skinn compare?  I've used both Skinn Chin Up and Isomers older version of the neck cream - but not the newer one (the bad reviews all say how awful it smells -- really?).  I've used Perricone too and do like SubD but it's pretty expensive.  Gold Bond is super cheap but I've read it's just a moisturizer (I guess they all are mostly) with no ingredients particularly designed for the neck.  I know many people don't think you even need a separate neck product, but I'm considering trying something new.  Was looking at the Consult Beaute (they are currently offering a duo), or trying the newer version of Isomers or possibly trying the Gold Bond (hey, it's only 10 bucks).  I do have the Neck Amour but looking for a product to use underneath and everyday as I don't always use that. 

Any thoughts?

Hi @sueinsf sorry I was working when you posted...I stand by my statement that I LOVE Skinn chin up pro blue as my treatment then Gold Bond ( which DOES firm which is surprising looking at the inci tabs) as my cream...I am alternating now using up some M asam, Dr Denese MD33 (thanks @JeanLouiseFinch!) and some Elizabeth Grant Rose stem cell cream as my neck cream...I have never tried Perricone but the Isomers does smell...fishy like SSC Neck and Dec which I attribute to the DMAE (or precursor to it in Isomers) The last Isomers ReAffirming changed colors from white to grey halfway thru (it was not old) so I tossed it...I think my regimen forward is Skinn Chin up blue/Gold Bond with 3X weekly Skinn Neck Amour mask...and yes I want to try the Trimlastic...but I will purchase the dupe Jean found on Amazon which is practically identical to the Skinn version but way cheaper... HTH's

Respected Contributor

Another vote for Gold Bond.  It really works for me.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm going to buy the Gold Bond because I'm curious about it -- everyone seems to love it.

I've used Avon Dramatic Firming Cream every day for over 10 years with great success.  No fragrance and my neck looks good for 67.  Yesterday, my derm's assistant asked me how I kept my neck so smooth.

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Respected Contributor

Josie Maran unscented body butter, I add the oil at night...Sometimes I use her Face Butter also...I am super happy with my neck area, (over 60)...

I have used her products for years & could not be more pleased...Smiley Happy