Super Contributor

ULTA Beauty Steal Too Faced Bulletproof Brow

If you have been looking for a new brow product, today's ULTA Beauty Steal is Too Faced Bulletproof Brow for $15. I've been wanting to try this product so I grabbed one. Comes in two colors Taupe and Brunette with brush.

Valued Contributor

Re: ULTA Beauty Steal Too Faced Bulletproof Brow

I'd prefer to hear an honest review first…thanks.

Super Contributor

On 9/10/2014 Good4u said:

Check out You Tube, there are beauty bloggers that have reviewed the product. I figure if it doesn't work, I can simply return it. But I'm tired of the wax, powders, gel, etc. Supposedly this product is a one step. We'll see!

Trusted Contributor

I purchased this in the brunette - color was dead on (no red), great brush but formula just a tad on the dry side but it did have great staying power. Returned it at the time time but am going to pick up today since it's half the price. It will be a good back up to keep in my office.

Frequent Contributor

Honest review, I bought it in brunette from HSN few months ago, color is great for me, I have dark hair. It doenst seem to have that ashy brown that alot of them have its more warm to neutral. The thing I DO NOT like is it dries out very fast and I mean dries out completely. I always closed it tightly (it kind of double closes) and it still dried out in about 2 qeeks, then stupid me tried microwaing to loosen it up and it cracked the mirror. Thank god I was standing right there when I heard the pop. Bottom line its good while it lasts
Valued Contributor

On 9/10/2014 SPACKLE said: Honest review, I bought it in brunette from HSN few months ago, color is great for me, I have dark hair. It doenst seem to have that ashy brown that alot of them have its more warm to neutral. The thing I DO NOT like is it dries out very fast and I mean dries out completely. I always closed it tightly (it kind of double closes) and it still dried out in about 2 qeeks, then stupid me tried microwaing to loosen it up and it cracked the mirror. Thank god I was standing right there when I heard the pop. Bottom line its good while it lasts

Thank you, Spackle. Your post is EXACTLY what I was looking for. You can follow requests of other posters.

Highlighted
Valued Contributor

i store all my gel based products in ziploc baggies. i've had great luck with them not drying out anymore. i get the cute little ones. lol!

"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? But if I am only for myself, who am I? If not now, when?" Hillel
Occasional Contributor

On 9/10/2014 Good4u said:

Honestly, if you want a review Google is your friend!

Frequent Contributor

Paula B reviews this product as a ""Best of the Best"" eyebrow product. I've never tried it but I wouldn't be happy if it dried up quickly. I'm sure plenty of people have reviewed it on Ulta as well as any website that sells Too Faced.
Respected Contributor

I've tried it in the taupe and liked it but did not get the long wear I was expecting. The Anastasia DipBrow, however, does last all day. I also find it less waxy than the Too Faced product.