Valued Contributor

Re: Two new shades of Perricone's No Lipstick Lipstick

Yes....I received the no eyeshadow eyeshadow a few days ago and LOVE it!  It has a deep taupe color to it but on the eyelid looks very natural and evens out any redness. Regular powder/mineral eyeshadows glide over it....it works like an eyeshadow base that way.

I also have the original no lipstick lipstick and probably will not try the other two.....have sooooo many lipsticks/glosses now. But they do look very pretty.  Smiley Happy

Valued Contributor

Where do you find this kit?  I would love it.  Thanks for the info..

Super Contributor

Edward Bess blushed dune is an awesome color.  Its a neutral blushed color I think would look good on most.  The packaging is nice too.  It seems to always be sold out here on qvc.  Guess I was lucky to get it.  He said Its a lipstick and gloss in one.  It has a very nice consistency.  Not heavy or too bold.  I like it. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@QVCPhobe wrote:

Where do you find this kit?  I would love it.  Thanks for the info..

@QVCPhobe The Perricone kit of three lipsticks is on his site.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

I'm sure they're lovely products but the idea of 'no lipstick' lipsticks seems a silly concept..I get it when it comes to foundation and blush but once you venture into color cosmetics .....it's a reach..

Yep I'm challenging semantics LOL

Honored Contributor

@shoekitty wrote:

Image result for edward bess demi buff lipstick

the first one here is pretty, Blush?

@shoekitty

Your second series of swatches seems to be a mix of lipsticks and glosses. The Demi Buff that you have and like is a lipstick, but the French Lace is a gloss.

I googled Blush Allure, and it is a lipstick. But it's not on his site or anywhere that I could see. It must have been discontinued.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3

I think Blush Allure is sold out for now.  Yes, the last 3 are his glosses..  They changed all the shades again.  I know Demi Buff is still available, as I bought it for granddaughter last week.  Did you try Sephora?  Sometimes they carry different shades than Neiman.