Honored Contributor

Two new shades of Perricone's No Lipstick Lipstick

[ Edited ]

It says available for a limited time though.

No Lipstick Lipstick No. 2 - Super Berry:
A vibrant, yet sheer berry shade designed to give your lips a hint of tint

No Lipstick Lipstick No. 3 - Simply Nude:
A sheer, warm nude shade designed to enhance the natural look of your lips.

Gift of Lip Perfection

Trusted Contributor

Re: Two new shades of Perricone's No Lipstick Lipstick

Thanks, Happy!  I'm interested in trying Perricon's "No Lipstick Lipstick" but haven't done it yet.  It's on my "wish list" along with a plethora of other items!  Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

I have his original No Lipstick Lipstick and the gloss and I love it. 

Honored Contributor

@TuesdayTaylor wrote:

Thanks, Happy!  I'm interested in trying Perricon's "No Lipstick Lipstick" but haven't done it yet.  It's on my "wish list" along with a plethora of other items!  Smiley Happy

lol, I know, I hear ya! My wish list is super long. Smiley Happy

Super Contributor

Those lipsticks look real pretty. Has anyone tried the new "No eyeshadow" yet? I am very interested in that product also.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@scullychick wrote:

Those lipsticks look real pretty. Has anyone tried the new "No eyeshadow" yet? I am very interested in that product also.

I have not but I thought it looks nice. It looks similar to the no bronzer bronzer and I know many use that as an eyeshadow instead and love it. I'm looking for a "natural" shade like that but that doesn't end up looking reddish brown-all brownish tones like that seem to turn on me. Smiley Sad

Super Contributor

Interesting that people use the bronzesr as an eye base. I can see possibly using the concealer as an eye base. I hear you about not needing a brownish-reddish tone. This fair skinned girl is the same way!

Regular Contributor

I got the email about these new shades today and RAN to order the kit. The original lipstick is my number one favorite lipstick of all time! I'm on my 3rd tube. The new shades come as part of a trio with the original. Separately, each is $30, so $59 for all three is a bargain!

I just returned the NO EYESHADOW EYESHADOW to Sephora. I was very disappointed that it has zero color to at least camouflage eyelid uneveness or discoloration. Plus, it creased and made my waterproof eyeliner smear. This product is a thumbs-down.

I do LOVE LOVE LOVE the mascara for long lashes, the serum foundation, blush, and lip gloss too!

Honored Contributor

@Haircut100 wrote:

I got the email about these new shades today and RAN to order the kit. The original lipstick is my number one favorite lipstick of all time! I'm on my 3rd tube. The new shades come as part of a trio with the original. Separately, each is $30, so $59 for all three is a bargain!

I just returned the NO EYESHADOW EYESHADOW to Sephora. I was very disappointed that it has zero color to at least camouflage eyelid uneveness or discoloration. Plus, it creased and made my waterproof eyeliner smear. This product is a thumbs-down.

I do LOVE LOVE LOVE the mascara for long lashes, the serum foundation, blush, and lip gloss too!

Well that is disappointing to hear about the eyeshadow! Thanks for your review, though!

I love the serum foundation too but I need a lighter shade. I hope hope hope they come out with a lighter shade. I love the finish and feel of it otherwise. I have not tried the others but they have that kit with most of the items and it is a a better deal than individually but just waiting for Sephora (or Perricone's site!) to have their sale and hopefully get it a little bit cheaper.

Honored Contributor

I love the lipstick, but it is not my favorite.  I still go back to Edward Bess, his lasts.  I love the Perricone eyeshadow.  I am light medium skin tone (the medium being left over freckles), and it is wonderful on me.  I use it over the entire lid, then use BB "shore" at the base od lid close to lash line.

I do you the No make up foundation in the original.  I love the blush and the mascara.  The lips gloss is good.  But his lipstick doesn't stain enough for me, but wow, it feels wonderful!