Valued Contributor

I bypassed the two month mark and forgot to post how it's going!!!

OMG! Can I just say incredible? Some observations....

1. My color lasts longer. I colored a month ago and it looks just like when I did it, shine and all, except my regrowth. That NEVER happened before!

2. Split ends? What's that? I had a stylist in one of my stores check my ends with the intent to trim, and I didn't need one!!!! OMG!!!!

3. Growth, growth, growth!

4. My hair holds it's curl pattern much longer now! I'm thrilled with that one!

5. I'm not getting as oily as fast! I am betting I'm almost to the point where I could go three days instead of every other before cleansing.

6. Happy Scalp!

Here's looking forward to more and more months of even better hair!

Respected Contributor

Re: Two month Wenning Update

That's exactly my results. It truly does everything Chaz says it does. I have not used the ""s"" word now for four years and will never go back. My hair is growing like crazy and my finger nails too! I have no split ends either. Just so unbelievable!

Esteemed Contributor

Thia, that's awesome! Two months in, I was still trying to figure out which CCs would work for me.

Get your flu shot...because I didn't.
Respected Contributor

Yay! Thia, I'm so glad you are loving your Wen hair!
Smiley Happy Hilary
Wen girl for 10 years!!
Honored Contributor

Thia, congrats!!! You've really been working the Wen system and it clearly it's been working great results with your hair!!!

-- bebe {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Valued Contributor

Thank you all! I'm just floored by it! Now I can't wait till I have all wen hair but that's gonna be awhile.