Super Contributor

Two Youtube Beauty Guru's I recommend for a TON of information

I subscribe to several Youtube beauty gurus, and I just wanted to share two who I think are a font of information!

Tarababyz purchases and reviews SO many makeup products.  It's amazing how much.  But it's great because you get to see the products in action and hear her reviews, which, in my opinion, are pretty concise.

JenLuvsReviews does some reviews as well, but what I like best about her videos are the ones called This Week in Makeup where she reviews beauty items that are being introduced that week (both high end and drug store) She gives news updates from Sephora, Ulta and the cosmetic companies.  She also reviews what is on sale at which different drug stores for the week.  Very fast paced, but informative.

Check 'em out!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Two Youtube Beauty Guru's I recommend for a TON of information

Thank you!  There are SO many beauty videos on Youtube, I never know which ones to view.  Some of them have interesting titles, but the videos are a snore with little to no information.  Thanks for doing the sifting!!

Trusted Contributor

Jenluvsreviews is a great channel. Jens reviews are honest and informative. Whats up in Makeup is great its up on her channel Sundays around 930 am ET. She also does a live chat every Sunday at 10 am ET , the last Sunday of the month is at 5 pm ET. Her chats are fun and informative with lots of information from everyone there. She also has a free instagram like app Whats up in Makeup which is really fun, and a forum called Whats up in Makeup. Also a facebook page of the same name.  She is one of my favorites.

Another favorite is Kristin Gehm. Kristin does great tutorials, reviews, empties, hauls, andd favorites. She is genuine and easy to watch and funny! I learned about Jenluvsreviews from Kristin.

I also would recommend MakeupMLC and herlatenightcravings. Both awesome channels that I love to watch.

"Dogs heal hearts they never broke"
RIP Lexi aka "Momma" 1/15/24
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

My favorite youtube beauty maven is Angie Hot and Flashy. Just google with the terms Angie hot and flashy to find her on youtube. She's discussing her own beauty routines and cosmetic procedures for women over 50 like herself. She also has added fashion segments of clothes she's wearing and has some exercise and food and diet tips too. I first read about her here on the QVC boards.

Contributor

I do like the above mentioned beauty youtubers, except Hot and Flashy, but if you want in- depth honest reviews, check out EmilyNoel83.  She is awesome.

Frequent Contributor

Also check out Tati she is very  good as well!