Honored Contributor

I ordered the Dior Iconic Overcurl Mascara during the CEW Beauty show, as well as the Lip Laquer from the Smashbox show on HSN.

1-Dior Mascara-Really like it. It does curl your lashes and gives great length, the brush takes some getting used to but all in all a good mascara that does what it says. It is also easy to remove which I like and my lashes don't feel hard while wearing it. It will not replace my new fav which is Bobbi Brown's Smoky Lash mascara but I would purchase again just for the curling effect that you get from this mascara-the brush is key.......

2-Lip Laquer from Smashbox!-The color is really pretty-I ordered off duty which was described as a nude which it is-its more of a honey color. It goes on great nice and smooth, however on me it does not last like a stain as advertised. Its much more like a gloss with great pigment.I would not re-purchase this, as I was expecting more of a stain. Maybe the darker colors work better as a stain but this one did not perform like one....

Respected Contributor

Re: Two Quick Reviews!!!!!!!!!

Thank you! Mascara is tempting. I wanted the new Marc Jacobs, but it sold out. Sadly Smashbox isn't as good as it use to be.
Respected Contributor

Thanks, JM. You saved me some aggravation on the lip lacquer. I recently purchased SB Undereye BB from Sephora and really like it.
Honored Contributor

You're welcome! I am sure Smashbox still has some nice products, I still have and use Halo Perfecting Powder, and some of their eyeshadows that I received in kits, but the new lip laquer did not live up to my expectations!!!!!!!I am glad the Undereye BB cream is working for you-have not tried that yet!~

Respected Contributor

I want to check out the under-eye BB cream! JMFINLEY- I too still use Halo mixed with Bare Minerals original as a true foundation. I wear it alone as a finishing powder.

Thanks for your reviews. I don't use much Smashbox anymore. I still have a decent collection of their older lip glosses in my stash.

Respected Contributor

On 7/18/2014 makeup addict said: Thank you! Mascara is tempting. I wanted the new Marc Jacobs, but it sold out. Sadly Smashbox isn't as good as it use to be.

I have to agree and stopped buying much in this line.

Trusted Contributor

Thanks, JM! I really like Dior Show mascara and now I'm going to have to give the Overcurl version a try, it sounds great. Smiley Happy

Regular Contributor

Bella, what is the SPF ingredient in the undereye BB cream? --thanks!

Honored Contributor

On 7/19/2014 cw88 said:

Bella, what is the SPF ingredient in the undereye BB cream? --thanks!

SPF 15.