Honored Contributor

Re: Two New Viseart Palettes

@monicakm I like the top one best.

Honored Contributor

Me too @JudyL 

Honored Contributor

I'd like to do a look with those bottom three colors (top pix).  But, I won't be buying either one.  

Trusted Contributor

I saw those palettes on Trendmood.  Both are very pretty and I like the top one the most too.  I won't be buying though, already have most of those colors.  I have the Viseart Neutral Mattes palette and while it's very nice, I don't think it's worth the full price. 

Honored Contributor

@lkat 

This was my first Viseart palette thanks to @Shanus 

Still love it.  And those three soft neutral shades in the upper left corner make one of the most beautiful neutral looks I've ever worn.

In one of her last videos, Mel Thompson said it was if she could only keep one palette, this would be it.  She wears it well Smiley Happy

Viseart Violette Etendu Eyeshadow Palette Review and Swatches – Jennifer  Dean Beauty

VISEART VIOLETTE ETENDU // Review & Tutorial - YouTube

Respected Contributor

I will never use up all the makeup I have collected over the decades, but it is sure fun to look!

Trusted Contributor

@monicakm I've been very tempted by the Violette palette, love those colors.  I have it on my wishlist at Beautylish.  I might just have to go add it to my cart.  I remember Mel's videos about it and how she loved it.  I've never been disappointed by any of her recommendations that I bought or already owned.  

I'm glad Viseart started making more resonably priced palettes.  I don't mind paying $44, but $80 is a little too much!

Honored Contributor

@lkat and @monicakm  - thats a pretty palette.  If they would just make a palette with the top row going across and the last row going down, then I'd consider it.  Don't wear any of the other colors but I still like looking at all the pretty colors!

Respected Contributor

I must be out of the loop because I haven't heard of this brand before.  The top palette is very pretty.