Honored Contributor

Re: Two New Dior Fall Palettes

@Shanus wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

@monicakm - I'm happy with my Dior palettes so don't need anymore either.  However, if I were interested, think I'd choose the bottom one.  Think the only shade I wouldn't like would be the middle reddish one.  The top one is pretty but not sure how I would look in greens but maybe it would be better because it's not so dark.  

@JudyL   I'm a little tired of the palettes with the pinks/reds, etc. I think CT just came out with 2 face  palettes and the shadows are also in the pink family. I wish she'd get off that "kick". It seems like since Pillow Talk, most of her offerings are pinkish.

@Shanus - I agree with the reddish colors in palettes.  Pinks are fine for me but not reds - makes me look sick.  Used to think peach shades would look good on me but every time I try them, I just look like I'm horribly sick.  HAHA  I have blue eyes so not sure greens like the Dior palette would look good or not but I'm too afraid to try.

Honored Contributor

Re: Two New Dior Fall Palettes

I like the bottom palette but only the bottom half of that palette.  However I have those colors and usually don't wear eye shadow so I'm all set until Spring.