Respected Contributor

Has anyone seen this yet or even bought it?  i'm not sure it's for sale yet but a friend went to a beauty class in lv and brought this back for me.

there is a white (brightening) base and a black (intensfying) base along with 8 beautiful glitter shadows.  you can apply them wet, i haven't yet, for a crystal-like finish.  i'm going to go try this out.

i've never been a big glitter fan, but these are exceptional.

Honored Contributor

Image result for glitter bomb

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Sounds scary.Woman Surprised Let us know how it turns out.Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

Image result for glitter bomb

lol

Respected Contributor

I had this in my hands today at Ulta! I really considered it. I will probably end up caving...it's gorgeous. Enjoy yours, @ladyroxanne Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

thank you @WenGirl42

Respected Contributor

I've seen this online but not in person. I usually don't use glitter, but do have a few pressed pigments that I like. It's pretty but I don't think I would reach for it. Let us know your thoughts if you do get it and use it @ladyroxanne. 🙂

Respected Contributor

@wvumountiefan

i do have this palette and really like it.  there is no "straying" of the glitter and the shadows have real staying power.  no creasing at all. 

the colors are beautiful especially the rose colored one and the turq.  i got a little heavy handed with the turq, (used with the black base) and had no trouble getting it off to lighten it up. 

i've used 3 of the colors so far and think this is a definite keeper.

Respected Contributor

@ladyroxanne  Do you use or need a base for these shadows? Like Toofaced glitter glue? I'll have to check it out the next trip to Ulta or Sephora. Have you seen the Jouer Skinny Dip palette? It looks beautiful also. Thanks for the info! 🙂

Honored Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

@wvumountiefan

i do have this palette and really like it.  there is no "straying" of the glitter and the shadows have real staying power.  no creasing at all. 

the colors are beautiful especially the rose colored one and the turq.  i got a little heavy handed with the turq, (used with the black base) and had no trouble getting it off to lighten it up. 

i've used 3 of the colors so far and think this is a definite keeper.

I saw that ULTA and wanted it.  I haven't caved yet....

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"