Honored Contributor

@ladyroxanne wrote:

Has anyone seen this yet or even bought it?  i'm not sure it's for sale yet but a friend went to a beauty class in lv and brought this back for me.

there is a white (brightening) base and a black (intensfying) base along with 8 beautiful glitter shadows.  you can apply them wet, i haven't yet, for a crystal-like finish.  i'm going to go try this out.

i've never been a big glitter fan, but these are exceptional.

I actually love some glitter!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Respected Contributor

@wvumountiefan    

the palette comes with two bases.  a white one (brightening) and a black one (intensyfing).  i've only used the black and it does a beautiful job. i would say the black makes the colors more dramatic.

i have not seen the jouer skinny dip palette, but will have to take a look at it and you are welcome about the info.  Woman Happy

Respected Contributor

I was originally thinking about UD's Moondust palette, but I kept going back and forth.  I like the look of Glitterbomb better, though, so if I get one, that will be it!  Although the white/black shadows are not a draw for me.  I actually have 3 other black shadows already (weird) and 2 white (one pearl and one matte).  I might see how those work for layering.