Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
Hi everyone, I'm looking for recommendations for a really good pair of eyebrow tweezers. I use the slant-tip and I can't seem to find just the right ones that grab onto those pesty, stubborn hairs! TIA for any suggestions!!😀
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tweezer Recomendations

[ Edited ]

I LOVE Tweezerman tweezers. They are the only brand I use. There is a slight learning curve, as they have to be angled just right, but, once you get the hang of it, you will be plucking those pesky short hairs in no time. They cost more than store brand, but work so much better.

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Trusted Contributor
@SandySparkles, thanks so much! Is there a certain style or just any Tweezermans?
Honored Contributor

Re: Tweezer Recomendations

[ Edited ]

Revlon Expert Tweezer, Slant Tip.

Been my fave for many years and they always have great reviews.

I use them two ways:  with the slant tip on the bottom and then with it on top.

The second way is especially good for grabbing those very short hairs.

Trusted Contributor
@feline groovy, thanks! They sound like good tweezers to try!!
Respected Contributor

Regine slant tip tweezers from HSN. Above anything you can get in the drug store. Wish I had found them years ago!

Trusted Contributor
@Grouchomarx, wow, I've never heard of that brand! I wonder if they might be on Amazon?
Respected Contributor

@hooked on books wrote:
@Grouchomarx, wow, I've never heard of that brand! I wonder if they might be on Amazon?

Possibly, it's worth a look!  They're $35 on HSN. So not too cheap, but they do work so well.

Honored Contributor

@hooked on books : 

Glad I could help. 8)

Can't beat their price either: around $5.00.

Respected Contributor

Tweezerman used to be the best, but not anymore.  I bought some from Ulta last week and took them back because they were not that good.  Then I bought a pair of Tweezer Guru from Amazon that has huge ratings.  They're ok.  I have two pair of Sephora brand that I think work best.