Occasional Contributor

Do you have better results with one of these brands?  Why isn't Wen classified as clean beauty?

Honored Contributor

Re: Tweaked or Wen preference

[ Edited ]

100% Tweak’d!  

I used WeN for years and could never get that beautiful second day hair.  It was greasy and I’d have to put it in a ponytail or start over with a fresh cleanse.  With a Tweak’d, I’ve gotten up to 3 or 4 days on a wash although I normally wash more often, like every 2 days, sometimes 3.

Honored Contributor

Tweak'd definitely!  My hair would be oily on day 2 and I lost a lot of hair with WEN.

Esteemed Contributor

Tweaked for sure Heart

New Contributor

I agree 100% with last comment. I used wen for quite sometimehad that greasy feeling so was washing it every other day. Started noticing my hair thinning then I saw tweak was so happy. Remembered Dennis from his other products used them and missed them when he stopped. Bought all of Tweak products and love them. Best ever.I can go 3to4 day on 1shampoo. 

Respected Contributor

I like both but if I had to pick one it would be Tweaked.  I alternate every other day using WEN and Above the CLouds Tweaked.  My hair looks way better on 2nd day using Tweaked. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

☺ WEN all the way.

Better ingredients. Better results.

More than that, I owe Chaz a debt of gratitude for inspiration and information that lead me to finally understand the nature of my hair. 

✂ snip

By the way @relaxed styles, I don't think I've ever seen a poster who signed up, then waited nearly ten years to write their first post.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I second WEN!  I'm a 8 1/2 year WEN girl and I've never experienced any of the "issues" the other posters have. My hair is thicker, fuller and hydrated.  My curls are not the same without my WEN.  I know this because I get my hair colored & cut every six weeks.  My hairdresser works for an Aveda salon so taking my WEN is a no-no since Aveda is the only product allowed inside the salon.  She is a fantastic colorist & stylist, but she is never able to get my curls as defined, bouncy & hydrated as my WEN does, so I come home after spending $180 + tip on color & cut & jump in the shower with my WEN.  I love it that much!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Love Tweaked.. Can not imagine putting 20 pumps of anything on my head.

Respected Contributor

WEN 1000%!  Every Tweak'd product I've tried I have either sent back or thrown away, it left my hair like straw and caused major breakage at the scalp to the point I was starting to look like I was going bald!  Thank goodness my hair is coming back in  with the use of WEN botanical scalp tonic and a laser hair growth device.  With WEN my hair stays soft and silky, and I can get perms without my hair being damaged, and have glorious wavy/curly silky hair that shines and bounces on it's own, I just wash, put in some leave-in, and let it air dry, no tools or fussing needed.  For those who have good luck with Tweak'd, blessings on you, but for my hair and scalp the stuff was toxic, I will never try it again!