Super Contributor

Re: Tweaked gift set 15.00 HSN

I grabbed it too.  Couldn't believe the price.  I got the chocolate one. I have used the scrub before but not the clayditioner,  Looking forward to trying it.  I was confused about what the clayditioner was at first too.LOL.   

Trusted Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Shaunac wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@Shaunac wrote:

I wanted to purchase this, but couldn't figure out if it was a shampoo, conditioner or what. 

The scrub is a once a week scalp cleanser.  The clayditoner is a conditioner made with clay.  

@JeanLouiseFinch 

I guess the "clay" was confusing. 

Has anyone seen any volume in their hair after using this?

Yes, definitely for me.

@JeanLouiseFinch 

@JudyL 

Thanks to both of you.  I guess I'll give it a try.  I just received a 20% off code and so that sweetens the deal a bit. 

Respected Contributor

I am thinking of trying the balm which is on sale (there is both a two pack for $19.99 and a pump for $24.99) and I have a $5 off $25 coupon so I was wondering if I could find something to add to get the additional $5 off.  I was looking at the scrub/conditioner set (which would make this only $10!).  But I still have an unopened duo of the scrub/conditioner in the Rise and Shine scent that I got a few years ago.  I very rarely use the scrub but I remember I HAD to use conditioner with it, so the two together are a plus.  Maybe I should try and use the scrub more.  I remember liking my hair after but don't remember if I got much volume - but hardly anything gives me volume.  The only product that has given me some crown lift is the scalp serum.

Has anyone tried the balm and if so, thoughts/reviews?

Honored Contributor

Yes, 20% off code but not for everyone but everyone can get 10.5% back from Be Frugal. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sueinsf  I don't use anything from the "restore" line since its meant for those with dry damaged hair. 

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch I didn't realize the balm was in the restore line but you're right that it does look like it's good for dry, damaged hair, reduces frizz (which I get), conditions and softens hair.  I find that the volumizing Tweak'd shampoos can sometimes dry and frizz my hair more than WEN which is more moisturizing (maybe I should try one of the more moisturizing Tweak'd formulas).

On another note, I used the scrub/conditioner today, added the churi styler before drying and my hair looks and feels really good.  I also used some CocoNutty treatment as a pre-condition. So I may get that $15 set.

Honored Contributor

@sueinsf wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch I didn't realize the balm was in the restore line but you're right that it does look like it's good for dry, damaged hair, reduces frizz (which I get), conditions and softens hair.  I find that the volumizing Tweak'd shampoos can sometimes dry and frizz my hair more than WEN which is more moisturizing (maybe I should try one of the more moisturizing Tweak'd formulas).

On another note, I used the scrub/conditioner today, added the churi styler before drying and my hair looks and feels really good.  I also used some CocoNutty treatment as a pre-condition. So I may get that $15 set.

👍. The churri styling cream is a staple for me along with the revitalizing mist.  i use several Tweak'd products and have so much inventory that I shoukd be embarrassed, but I'm not.  I'm just committed to keeping closer tabs on it and tryin not to jump on the next great sounding scent before I use up my overstock.  I hope you like the balm and get the results you're seeking, @sueinsf.  At least it's a small price to give it a whirl.  Let us know how it goes.