New Contributor

Tweaked by NAture Hair Mist no way to mist the product!

So I received my tweaked by nature revitalizing hair mist today.  There is no pump!  No way to use the product.

This is so annoying.  

How is one to apply a hair mist with no sprayer?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tweaked by NAture Hair Mist no way to mist the product!

Oh my, they must have omitted the sprayers in your order.  Many times I had trouble with my Wen sprayers not working well or not at all.   I went on Amazon and bought a nice glass spray bottle (small for the bathroom) and I use it often.  I just pour the mist in and use it that way.  The bottle was inexpensive but I realize you should have received the sprayers but if you purchase the spray bottle you'll have it to use forever.   It's better than trying to deal with returns or customer service.  

Honored Contributor

@Jstlkhvn wrote:

So I received my tweaked by nature revitalizing hair mist today.  There is no pump!  No way to use the product.

This is so annoying.  

How is one to apply a hair mist with no sprayer?

Check your box, under the packing paper.  It comes separately.  If you've done that, call the Tweak'd CS and tell them. I'm sure they'll send you one. 

Respected Contributor

I'd def. contact Q CS and tell them. I've had nothing but positive results the couple times I had probs with an order. I was sent the wrong item awhile back and CS promptly sent out the right item. 

Occasional Contributor

Tweak'd customer service is amazing...I have contacted them in past re faulty/ missing/ broken pumps... they have sent me replacements without issue. 

Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

I'd def. contact Q CS and tell them. I've had nothing but positive results the couple times I had probs with an order. I was sent the wrong item awhile back and CS promptly sent out the right item. 

I don't think QVC's CS has spare parts to send out, but the Tweak'd CS will. 

Respected Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch  Okay, I just figured if it was ordered from QVC they'd be the ones to contact re. missing items.

Honored Contributor

I always save the good trigger sprayers from old products and replace some of my pump-type sprays with them.  They generally work better too.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch  Okay, I just figured if it was ordered from QVC they'd be the ones to contact re. missing items.

@KKJ My experience with QVC CS is they won't replace parts.  You have to return the entire item and then re-order the replacement.  They may process that re-order for you, but they won't send out missing/damaged parts.