Respected Contributor

Tweaked By Nature TSV was your small container full?

[ Edited ]

All of the demos and pictures show the smaller container brim full (i never saw the bucket shown open).  I would say mine was 2/3 full.  I feel just a little ripped.

Respected Contributor

Re: Tweeted By Nature TSV was your small container full?

@Shawnie  SHame on them if they ADDED to the small container to make it fuller.  Since the product is sold by weight, as long as the correct amount by weight is in the container, you shouldn't feel cheated.  I'm wondering if there was settling with the warmer weather and shipping.  I should be getting mine soon.   Some companies use bigger containers so that there is room inside for expansion, and so it doesn't spill out as soon as you open. 

Such a great product.  I hope you enjoy it as much as i do.

Respected Contributor

@nyc1 wrote:

@Shawnie  SHame on them if they ADDED to the small container to make it fuller.  Since the product is sold by weight, as long as the correct amount by weight is in the container, you shouldn't feel cheated.  I'm wondering if there was settling with the warmer weather and shipping.  I should be getting mine soon.   Some companies use bigger containers so that there is room inside for expansion, and so it doesn't spill out as soon as you open. 

Such a great product.  I hope you enjoy it as much as i do.

I just used it for the first time today.  Here is a picture of the jar after I watched the video.  I watched the video because i sure didn't get the volume of foam he did on his son.  I used about a teaspoon per the instructions, and my hair is ear length.  Anyway as you can see there are two finger trail where i took the product out of the jar.  I would say it was only 2/3 full. 802C94DD-D89C-427F-9838-8DD4435B3774.jpeg

Valued Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

All of the demos and pictures show the smaller container brim full (i never saw the bucket shown open).  I would say mine was 2/3 full.  I feel just a little ripped.

I have bought the small container before and it was filled to the top. I ordered the TSV, and if I get a small container and it is NOT full I will be sending it back, and will NOT pay return shipping on it. When you pay for a full container that is what you should get.

Respected Contributor

Re: Tweaked By Nature TSV was your small container full?

[ Edited ]

I haven't received mine yet.  Need to check on the tracking history.  I'm so curious to see what is in the containers.  I had purchase one prior to this that I am using now and it was pretty full.  Will see about this one. 

As far as a lot of lather.... I get TONS.   I wet my hair,  rub the products into my palms and then apply to wet hair... as I start massaging into my scalp I add a little more water and it really foams up A LOT.  My husband tried it and really likes the product too (and normally he's not really interested in using something other than what he already does).  He's used it several times now.  

Will let you know what I receive. 

Edited to add....  mine shows OUT FOR DEIVERY!  Will be opening as soon as received.

Honored Contributor

Re: Tweaked By Nature TSV was your small container full?

@Shawnie   Send it back, it's defective.  Call Customer Service.  I would never accept that container the way it is.

kindness is strength