Super Contributor

Tweakd 2x fiber lift (wig in a can) vs Anti Frizz flexible finishing spray

For those of you have tried these two items, which do you think works best for fine thin hair and is light enough you can comb through and work it into your dry hair without it looking like a dry fizzy mess as it dries?  

Or, If is there another brand you think is great for spraying into your dry hair and being able to really work it in while you style and yet keep your hair remaining shiny and healthy looking?   My hair health is great til I start working in any aerosol type styling product.   It just sucks it in and then I end up looking like I have badly damaged hair which I don't.   Help please!

Respected Contributor

Re: Tweakd 2x fiber lift (wig in a can) vs Anti Frizz flexible finishing spray

I have both products and I have thin fine hair @Memebell . I use the 2xl for adding volume spraying into dry hair. Be sure to spray in bursts as demoed. I use the anti frizz as setting spray most often. I find both products work well and leave my hair pliable.  I don't get a damaged dry look from these products.

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Super Contributor

Re: Tweakd 2x fiber lift (wig in a can) vs Anti Frizz flexible finishing spray

Thank you!  Do you use any other styling products on your hair before you use these?