Trusted Contributor

Anyone here use this product? I'm looking at the peaches and cream this day only in the pump. Thoughts? 

Honored Contributor

@nycgrl wrote:

Anyone here use this product? I'm looking at the peaches and cream this day only in the pump. Thoughts? 

Never used Tweak'd...purchased the TS this morning hoping the mist is similar to the Ojon Revitalizing Mist. I can't find that anywhere...no longer avail. except for $$$ on Amazon. 

Trusted Contributor

I've never used the tsv...but I have used their cleansing creme  in the green can..love it!!

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Respected Contributor

When he first came to HSN I tried the cleansing balm which was in a can. It was quite nice and an alternative to Wen which I can't use. My only complaint with the can was there was no way of knowing when the product was getting to the end. The mist sounds intriguing. I also haven't found anything to replace the Ojon Mist which I loved. My hair is very thick so I don't need mounds of volume. It does fall flat at the root if I don't use a root boost of some sort. May wait to see if there are other comments here before I take the jump. The price is definitely a good deal and free shipping.

Contributor

I use it and love it.  I use two of the items in the special today.  It is super easy to use and my hair really benefits from it and the shine is amazing.

Honored Contributor

Yes been using Tweak-d for a few years now. I am partial to the Restore in the Tub, which is now called Dhatelo or something along that lines. I used the peaches and cream (it was in a tube though) and thought it was just okay (not enough moisture). It didn't do as much for my hair as the stuff in the tub does and I didn't like the scent that much (too sweet- I am not a fan of foodie scents in haircare and skincare much). It wasn't terrible but not my favorite.  I think out of the three he had in that same formula- chocolate, peaches n cream and in the cloud (or whatever it was called), the peaches and cream seemed to be the less popular. 

I also really like the ultra nourishing in the can (pinkish purple lettering-not the green one) but I have a feeling that is being phased out. Like another poster mentioned though, it was hard to tell how much was left so it was always a guessing game. It still is a great fomula though. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think that the peaches and cream scent reminds me of the original Ojon. I am not crazy about the tube as the product is thick and it's hard to squueze when your hands are wet. I did not notice that it helped with keeping hair color although no product works for keeping color at the roots for me.

Honored Contributor

I gave the TSV a moment of thought but the vanilla amber scent doesn't appeal to me.

Respected Contributor

If I didn't still have about 2/3 of a tub of Restore left, I probably would have considered the TS as I'd like to try the Volumizing spray.  I only use that occasionally as a preconditioning treatment, not as a cleanser.

The only one of the tube cleansers I tried was the Tribal Chocolate, which is fine but it came in a set of two and I mostly use WEN so it will last me a few years...

Honored Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

When he first came to HSN I tried the cleansing balm which was in a can. It was quite nice and an alternative to Wen which I can't use. My only complaint with the can was there was no way of knowing when the product was getting to the end. The mist sounds intriguing. I also haven't found anything to replace the Ojon Mist which I loved. My hair is very thick so I don't need mounds of volume. It does fall flat at the root if I don't use a root boost of some sort. May wait to see if there are other comments here before I take the jump. The price is definitely a good deal and free shipping.

My hair is quite thick as well. I heard the presentation where he said it's good for 2nd day hair & has conditioning properties. That was my deciding factor since I shampoo only 2-3 times a week. That's what I used the Ojon mist for, too.