Contributor

Re: Tweak-d will be back on HSN Aug 25 & 26 with specials

I love Restore too. They will have it on the upcoming shows today and it includes the Restore leave in Mist which I also love. Bonus! I use the mist at least 2x a day to brush out tangles and just refresh my hair throughout the day. Can't really go wrong with Tweak-d products they are fabulous. I am so glad Dennis is back I love his new line of haircare products!Heart

Respected Contributor

When are the shows they are not showing in my Verizon guide or on the HSN guide. 

Thanks

Honored Contributor

@Valstybaby wrote:

When are the shows they are not showing in my Verizon guide or on the HSN guide. 

Thanks

My OP shows the dates and times @Valstybaby

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Restore is the Tweak-d product which works exceptionally well on my hair.  The other foaming cleasners really aren't hydrating enough for my hair.  Rev'd Mist is pretty good and I sometimes use that if I'm skipping a shampoo, but still have some fluff in my hair. 

Gee, I just bought another Restore/Rev'd duo a couple weeks ago.  Ironically, the price was the same as today's beauty event special.  

Contributor

Are any of the Tweak'd mists similar to Ojon revitalizing mist?
Respected Contributor

Are they having the restore double again? 

Honored Contributor

@Trix wrote:

Restore is the Tweak-d product which works exceptionally well on my hair.  The other foaming cleasners really aren't hydrating enough for my hair.  Rev'd Mist is pretty good and I sometimes use that if I'm skipping a shampoo, but still have some fluff in my hair. 

Gee, I just bought another Restore/Rev'd duo a couple weeks ago.  Ironically, the price was the same as today's beauty event special.  

not surprising. They essentially have these special pricing during every beauty event which seems to be fairly frequently on that channel! That is why I don't worry about stocking up during these sales as they come around so frequently. However sometimes the promo codes during one sale is better than another so that is what usually decides it for me if I should buy now or wait. I think the current coupon is $5 off a $20 item. 

Contributor

@TY wrote:

Yes, the Peaches and Cream does remind me of the original Ojon scent as there's a smoky undertone to it. I wish that Denis would come out with some body/hair mists based on the Peaches and Cream, In the Clouds, and Tribal Chocolate scents.

I have tried the Peaches as well and I dont find it too sweet or smokey.  I find it smells more on the fresh whipped cream side and I love that smell.  Tweak'd actually had a special on in Canada and they have a new vanilla body cream.  I have family there and was lucky enough to try it because my cousin bought a few! Im telling you it was the best body cream I have ever tried and I hope they bring it to HSN.  I actually bought it from my cousin to bring home.  I would buy a boat load the smell is beautiful and it goes on so rich but absorbs right into my skin perfectly.  I use it as a night cream as well.  The Peaches & Cream is on HSN now & Above the Clouds is on beauty report tonight for those interested. I will be going on Auto ship for both Smiley Tongue

Contributor

August-25-Peaches-Instagram.png

Valued Contributor

HappyDaze steered me to the trio of Tribal Choc, Peaches, and Above the Clouds last winter. That Happy is aces! I love these products...well ' ceptin for the formaldehyde preservative Denis uses. Wish he'd change that.  Today was Tribal Choc day. I dont even need styling products on days I tweak. 😄