Respected Contributor

Tweak-d restore face and body cream

I've been using this for 3 weeks now and I've really started seeing a difference in my skin.  I'm 65, living in a very dry climate and have been using this as my face, neck, and eye cream day and night.  In the am, after washing my face, my skin still feels moisturized and it has such a nice glow.  My neck stays hydrated all day and night.  I'm really loving this cream.  It has been a really nice surprise.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Tweak-d restore face and body cream

Is it thick and sticky or does it absorb easily?

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@brandiwine wrote:

I've been using this for 3 weeks now and I've really started seeing a difference in my skin.  I'm 65, living in a very dry climate and have been using this as my face, neck, and eye cream day and night.  In the am, after washing my face, my skin still feels moisturized and it has such a nice glow.  My neck stays hydrated all day and night.  I'm really loving this cream.  It has been a really nice surprise.

@brandiwine - Hi Brandiwine!! I love it, as well!! It's fantastic and works so well under make-up!!!! I agree that it was a nice surprise. I have the Restore version, and want the Vanilla Apricot version. Love the scents!! I have found it to absorb easily and leaves no greasy residue!!

Respected Contributor

@Equuleus  It isn't greasy at all and absorbs very quickly.  I've had it on since early this am and my skiin still feels soft and fresh.

Trusted Contributor

@brandiwine I've been wanting to try it.  So thanks, I may take the dive.