Valued Contributor

Re: Tweak-d rare treasures collection of 3 new Cleansing conditioners

@w84WEN wrote:

For those that are interested, HSN has now put this item with FREE shipping. There is also a coupon code on Retailmenot for $5 off. I went ahead and purchased this tonight on AD. 

Thank you HappyDaze for posting. I would've missed out on this one. 

Thank you. I just had HSN give me free shipping. 

Valued Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Lally Just wanted to say, I did a google search and found he had a 2 pc available on "The Shopping Channel " (  what is that channel?) back at the beginning of November.  It was the chocolate and the above the clouds one. Only 1 review but here is what it says:

5.0 starsT

Really loving the triple chocolate

By D'nana

from Alberta

Silver Reviewer

Kicking myself for not buying a couple more of the triple chocolate! It smells absolutely amazing and I like how it works with my hair. The other scent is a bit to flowery for me so I gifted it to a friend.
I know the triple chocolate is suppose to come back at some point, hopefully there is more in stock before Xmas!

Well that is encouraging. Thank you for Sherlocking. I am going to record the show tonight that you posted the time. I sure hope Dennis has scavenged us something amazing from his global harvesting. I miss Tawaka! 😄

Trusted Contributor

I have been using restore and both cleansing conditioners now since they debuted. My hair looks like glass, so shiny, so soft, really nice. I see that these new ones are in squeeze containers so I am going for it. While I like the foam in the cans, it is hard to know if there is any left, so this is better. I like the restore the most for that reason.

My hair is virgin hair, having had it cut now for years until only new growth and it has no color, no products of any kind. So I don't need any cleansing products to maintain color but of everything I've tried in the past, this line really gives me the best hair I've had in forever. 

I'm done with P.C. Just say what you mean and mean what you say. It's easier.
Valued Contributor

@Lally wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Lally Just wanted to say, I did a google search and found he had a 2 pc available on "The Shopping Channel " (  what is that channel?) back at the beginning of November.  It was the chocolate and the above the clouds one. Only 1 review but here is what it says:

5.0 starsT

By D'nana

from Alberta

Silver Reviewer

Kicking myself for not buying a couple more of the triple chocolate! It smells absolutely amazing and I like how it works with my hair. The other scent is a bit to flowery for me so I gifted it to a friend.
I know the triple chocolate is suppose to come back at some point, hopefully there is more in stock before Xmas!

Well that is encouraging. Thank you for Sherlocking. I am going to record the show tonight that you posted the time. I sure hope Dennis has scavenged us something amazing from his global harvesting. I miss Tawaka! 😄

Well I have gone back and ordered a second set on auto delivery..Yep. That write up about the products on HSN lassoed me right in. Come on Happy. You started this. Don't you want to support our great explorer and crafter of arctic lichens and cranberry toadstools for hair that gleams and dances ?

Respected Contributor

Just when I thought I was not purchasing another thing until after Christmas, I stumpled upon this thread. Used to love the Tawaka Chocolate line. I have been using the Nourishing Twead'd but agree with one of the reviewers that you don't know when you are getting to the bottom of the product. I just purchased and used a $5 coupon too. Nice that is free shipping. If it doesnt work, I can send it back. However, I rarely send packages back. I am usually satisfied with my online purchases.

Respected Contributor

@Tricolor wrote:

Just when I thought I was not purchasing another thing until after Christmas, I stumpled upon this thread. Used to love the Tawaka Chocolate line. I have been using the Nourishing Twead'd but agree with one of the reviewers that you don't know when you are getting to the bottom of the product. I just purchased and used a $5 coupon too. Nice that is free shipping. If it doesnt work, I can send it back. However, I rarely send packages back. I am usually satisfied with my online purchases.

That was to say stumbled not stumpled.

Contributor

I am grateful for Denis and his out of the box thinking.  His products are fabulous and never boring or cookie cutter! I have already purched this Rare Treasures Collection and finally they have AUTO DELIVERY!! Heart I will still be watching the presentation at 7:15pm tonight to learn more about the products. Smiley Very Happy

Super Contributor

Just order mine I love the cleanser in the can but I don't like that I can't tell how much is left. I just received my shipment on the cans plus this I think I'm set for awhile. I like that you don't need any styling products, wash blow dry and go this is a win, win for me. Thanks for the heads up on this in would have missed it.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Lally wrote:

@Lally wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

5.0 starsT

By D'nana

from Alberta

Silver Reviewer

Well I have gone back and ordered a second set on auto delivery..Yep. That write up about the products on HSN lassoed me right in. Come on Happy. You started this. Don't you want to support our great explorer and crafter of arctic lichens and cranberry toadstools for hair that gleams and dances ?

@Lally LOLOLOL! I didn't get to watch the show yet but I see the AD is sold out and I am sure the one time will be sold soon out too. I would like to try the peach one but it is hard to pay that price for one when you get all three for only $44!

Valued Contributor

Thank you for posting this info, I use the foam and prefer the purple one (don't recall the name).  These seemed interesting, and while I was going to buy two of the chocolate initally the price was much better to buy (and try!) all three!  I signed up for auto delivery just case I like these as much as the foam Smiley Happy