Honored Contributor

Tweak-d lovers- new restore products and body butters!

[ Edited ]

Oh my goodness so many new things! A couple new Restore scent/formulas and a few face and body butters!

Tweak-d Tribal Chocolate Face & Body Creme

Tweak-d Tribal Chocolate Face & Body Creme

Tweak-d Whipped Amla Face & Body Butter- Vanilla Citrus

Tweak-d Whipped Amla Face & Body Butter - Vanilla Citrus

Tweak-d Whipped Murumuru Butter Face & Body Butter

Tweak-d Whipped Murumuru Butter Face & Body Butter - Vanilla Fresh Cream Scent

Tweak-d Whipped Dhatelo Seed Oil Face & Body Butter

Tweak-d Whipped Dhatelo Seed Oil Face & Body Butter - Vanilla Amber Scent

Honored Contributor

Re: Tweak-d lovers- new restore products and body butters!

And Restore:

Tweak-d Dhatelo Restore Cleansing Hair Treatment 8 oz.

Tweak-d Dhatelo Restore Self-Cleansing Hair Treatment 8 oz. - Vanilla Amber Scent

Tweak-d Amla Restore Self-Cleansing Hair Treatment

Tweak-d Amla Restore Self-Cleansing Hair Treatment - Vanilla Citrus Scent

Tweak-d Murumuru Restore Self-Cleansing Hair Treatment

Tweak-d Murumuru Restore Self-Cleansing Hair Treatment

Respected Contributor

Hey, @HappyDaze !Woman Wink

I'm fairly new to Denis' new label, but was an Ojon user for its duration and I still miss some of those original formulations. 

I'm adding the Restore and spray to my Skinn regimen...using the Restore as a Mask treatment.  The verdict's still out here as my hair is still getting used to it. 

I'll be tuning in to the shows if for nothing more than to stay abreast of what Denis is up to so thanks for posting!Woman Wink

A Dimitri Dazzler. Need I say More?
Honored Contributor

@Gokat I've not tried the mists at all so can't help you there. Seems to be mixed reviews on those. I am hoping he has shows soon since there are new products. I am sure he will be on again before the Holidays but so far, I haven't heard of any upcoming shows. Hopefully soon!

Valued Contributor

Hey Hap, I have been waiting for you to post about this new offering. 😊 I see the hair cleansers have oil and seem to be targeting dry hair. Since I have oily and shampoo daily

I am going to wait for Denis to 'splain. One looks gluten free. Yay. The body cream looks 

intriguing. Are you a buyer? Still loving my trio of the Tribal Cleansers. 😍

Honored Contributor

@Lally Hi my friend! Yes I will be trying a few of them. I particually want to try the Vanilla Amber as I generally tend to love anything with amber even though I am not a big vanilla fan so hopefully it won't be too strongly scented vanilla. I am not sure about the body butters yet - need to check out the ingredients and sniff the vanilla amber hair cleanser first before I decide if I want the scent all over my body, lol!  Still loving my regular restore and ultra nourishing foam in a can!

There were a few other new products- some extreme volume things I think it was. I just didn't post it here.

Valued Contributor

Happy, Good to read your respinse. 😊 Promise you will post your reviews, as I always enjoy reading your take.  I am glad  the formaldehyde preservative is not in these. And please sing out if you learn when these new products will air.  

Honored Contributor

Thx for sharing @HappyDaze. I'm not fond of most vanilla either. Wonder what these smell like? I might try one for the face & body. I prefer unscented for my face. Don't need any shampoo/conditioner. So far I'm liking Skinn's Hair kit & The Beekman YYT. I guess we can not order any of them yet. They all show Extended Delivery. Guess they are afraid they will all sell out before the show. Glad to see more & more products that are better for us.

Honored Contributor

Thx for sharing @HappyDaze. I'm not fond of most vanilla either. Wonder what these smell like? I might try one for the face & body. I prefer unscented for my face. Don't need any shampoo/conditioner. So far I'm liking Skinn's Hair kit & The Beekman YYT. They all show Extended Delivery. Guess they are afraid they will all sell out before the show. Glad to see more & more products that are better for us.

Super Contributor

Hey @HappyDaze, if you were curious as to the vanilla amber scent in the Dhatelo restore, it is the same scent as his original tweak restore, it's just a revamped new version in new packaging. He presented it on our shopping channel last week, said the scent was the same.

Have no info on the other new restores or body and face butters as we have not seem them yet, think he is launching those in Canada in the next few beauty Tuesday shows. We have had the tribal chocolate body and face cream, scent is divine, super gorgeous cream, scent is exactly like the rare tribal chocolate cleanser. Smiley Happy