Honored Contributor

Tweak-d has a new product coming out tomorrow on HSN- Leave-in Anti-Breakage Treatment Mist

Just an FYI for those interested. Here is more about it:

This Leave-in Anti-Breakage Treatment Mist was designed to intensely nourish, revitalize & prevent damage. It is ideal for anyone with dry, brittle, weakened hair, and works perfectly with our Restore Self Cleansing Hair Treatment.  The Restore Rev-d mist formula is a milky concentrated liquid version of our Restore cleansing conditioner.  

Rev-d Mist is 1 product with Multiple benefits!!

It can be used on dry hair in between wash days to help nourish, smooth, strengthen, hydrate, soften and to ease detangling as well as on towel dried hair to protect against heat appliances.

We are offering an introductory price of only $35 which includes full sizes of our NEW Restore Rev-d Mist &  Restore Self Cleansing Hair Treatment! The perfect marriage! That's a savings of $20 when ordering today and tomorrow!

Tune in to HSN to watch the live presentation with Denis Simioni. He will elaborate more during the show regarding the 15 different features and benefits of Rev-d Mist & why you need to have this in your life and haircare routine!  See you at 7 PM on Beauty Report.  

We'd tell you to set your DVR's but we can't promise any quantities will available after the 7:00 PM show! 

Respected Contributor

Re: Tweak-d has a new product coming out tomorrow on HSN- Leave-in Anti-Breakage Treatment Mist

@HappyDaze  Are you going to take the plunge?  You are my role model with this product line!

Honored Contributor

Re: Tweak-d has a new product coming out tomorrow on HSN- Leave-in Anti-Breakage Treatment Mist

@HappyDaze I've been thinking of you. Smiley Happy

Thank you so much for sharing this info. I remember our conversations a few years back when you wanted to know what I thought of the Ojon line which Denis founded (and later sold... after a messy divorce). 

I still use the (almost) 100% Ojon Restorative Treatment Oil (which I alternate with Wen Remoist) as an overnight mask but, other than that, I'm a Wen girl. Smiley Happy

These days, like @islandgrrl, I look to you for the latest on Denis' new "tweak-d" line. His leave in treatment looks interesting but, between Ojon and Wen Remoist, I already have more than enough product so I won't be trying it any time soon. 

I'm always interested to hear what Denis had to say though, so I'll be listening to this upcoming presentation of his latest product. lol, and hopefully you'll share the results if you decide to purchase it. 

-- bebe Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@islandgrrl wrote:

@HappyDaze  Are you going to take the plunge?  You are my role model with this product line!

@islandgrrl haha, you're funny. Smiley Happy No, I am not. I don't really have the dry, brittle hair it is designed for although it sounds kind of similar to a WEN replenishing treatment mist type product where you can use it to "refresh" second or third day hair. But I really don't need a product like that. How about you?

Honored Contributor

@bebe777 thanks so much, my friend. Yeah it has been a stressful week again this week but I am trying to hang in there. Thanks for thinking of me, you know it means alot. Smiley Happy

Re: the new tweak-d product, I don't really need anything like that but, like you, I like to watch his presentations but we are going to the coast today so I won't be able to catch it. He makes some good products, imo. I do remember our discussions about Ojon. Smiley Happy

Contributor

Glad I saw this! Thank you so much! They sold out so fast last time Tweak'd was on.  I have loved all of Denis' products and I see such a passion in the quility of the new line.  I have tried all the cleansing conditioners but I am dying to try the new mist! I need that in my life  Smiley LOL Thanks you Happy Daze Im watching now and definetly picking this up.

Respected Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@bebe777 thanks so much, my friend. Yeah it has been a stressful week again this week but I am trying to hang in there. Thanks for thinking of me, you know it means alot. Smiley Happy

@HappyDaze you okay?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bella Carro wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@HappyDaze you okay?

@Bella Carro I will email you (I think suzyq gave me your email). Smiley Sad

ETA: I could have sworn she did but can't find it. I believe she gave you mine so please email me and I will email back.

Honored Contributor

@Gallo777 wrote:

Glad I saw this! Thank you so much! They sold out so fast last time Tweak'd was on.  I have loved all of Denis' products and I see such a passion in the quility of the new line.  I have tried all the cleansing conditioners but I am dying to try the new mist! I need that in my life  Smiley LOL Thanks you Happy Daze Im watching now and definetly picking this up.

@Gallo777 you are welcome. I meant to check out the ingredients- I am curious what he put in it. Please let us know what you think of it when you try it. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

I ordered it ASAP when I saw this.  I only wish the new product could be purchased separate.  I have two full tubs already from their BYGO this past time so I don't really need another, but I really like the sounds of the new leave-in product.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."