Esteemed Contributor

Re: Tweak-d has a new product coming out tomorrow on HSN- Leave-in Anti-Breakage Treatment Mist

I love Restore- but tweak'd in the can really dried out my hair. And I got the extra nourishing variety! The new leave in spray sounds terrific. The 'beauty report' configuration is sold out now so I put it on my 'favorites' list and will wait to read reviews! 

Respected Contributor

Re: Tweak-d has a new product coming out tomorrow on HSN- Leave-in Anti-Breakage Treatment Mist

@HappyDaze, don't have it.  Shout out when you see this and I'll try to post a throw away.

Honored Contributor

@Bella Carro wrote:

@HappyDaze, don't have it.  Shout out when you see this and I'll try to post a throw away.

@Bella Carro I asked SuzyQ to let you know what's up and to share my email address with you so check your email.

Respected Contributor

@Ibby114, I had the same exerience as you.  I apply the Restore everynight on my dry hair.  Then I use Wen in the morning.  Both products together have really changed my hair.  I am hoping for more positive results with the new spray.

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Contributor

very excited about this new product!  switching to HSN!

Honored Contributor

The newest duo:

"For our next shows, we are offering a 2 piece collection set which includes your choice of our Self Cleansing Hair Treatment and the appropriate Rev-d Mist to match. Great savings and as always, our 2 piece collections tend to go very quickly."

Next Show Oct. 22.