Honored Contributor

Any one use this yet? I ordered the Rare chocolate and used it yesterday. Not sure what it did tho. I only used 1 1/2 tsp as my hair is short. Should last a long time. Smells like the old Ojon which I loved.

Honored Contributor

Re: Tweak'd cleansing shampoo

@wagirl wrote:

Any one use this yet? I ordered the Rare chocolate and used it yesterday. Not sure what it did tho. I only used 1 1/2 tsp as my hair is short. Should last a long time. Smells like the old Ojon which I loved.

Yes, there are several threads with our experiences with it. I will try to flag them for you.

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@wagirl wrote:

Yes, there are several threads with our experiences with it. I will try to flag them for you.

I've used the tweak-d products in the can and even the extra nourishing dries out my hair-  restore (in the tub) is great though! Chocolate must be relatively  new - I'm looking forward to reading about it.

Honored Contributor

@Ibby114 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@wagirl wrote:

I've used the tweak-d products in the can and even the extra nourishing dries out my hair-  restore (in the tub) is great though! Chocolate must be relatively  new - I'm looking forward to reading about it.

I thought the Chocolate was not going to be around because he cannot get supply to make it. I think when it's gone it's gone. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. That's what I thought he said last visit. I don't know about the other 2 scents. I don't know if they will be available year round or not??? I bought the set of 3 when they had special price on it. I like the Above the Clouds the best with Peaches & Cream next. I did not care for the Chocolate. I bought another tube of Above the Clouds. I probably use a little more then it says. I apply it to my hair from about my ears down, wait a few mins & jump in the shower, rinse & wash again. It makes my hair really soft. I do get build up from it so I cannot use it every other day. I alternate it with other shampoo & cond.

Valued Contributor

I have all three of the rare harvest cleansers. In fact I used the Tribal Chocolate this morning. I like them all, but not equally. Above the Clouds, Chocolate, (reminds me of his old Tawaka) and Peaches and Cream is in third place. My ritual is apply the 1teaspoon on dry hair, wait a couple minutes, wet my hair, add 1-1.5 teaspoons, add more water, massage for 1-2 minutes, rinse ALOT. I dont need any styling products when I use this cleanser. Results: movement, shine, body on fine, thin hair. Like others have posted, I can only use it every third day. Too bad not every day.  Hope that helps.

Esteemed Contributor

@Nightowlz wrote:

@Ibby114 wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@wagirl wrote:

I thought the Chocolate was not going to be around because he cannot get supply to make it. I think when it's gone it's gone. Someone correct me if I'm wrong. That's what I thought he said last visit. I don't know about the other 2 scents. I don't know if they will be available year round or not??? I bought the set of 3 when they had special price on it. I like the Above the Clouds the best with Peaches & Cream next. I did not care for the Chocolate. I bought another tube of Above the Clouds. I probably use a little more then it says. I apply it to my hair from about my ears down, wait a few mins & jump in the shower, rinse & wash again. It makes my hair really soft. I do get build up from it so I cannot use it every other day. I alternate it with other shampoo & cond.

The 3 pack is still avaiable on hsn- I put it on my favorites llist. I missed the today's special price though!